♛ 13

"Somsom, mommy bought me a new dress!"

Dasom smiled at her sister. She's wearing a white fairy dress with wings behind it. Their parents just came back from a business trip abroad, so she's somehow sure they're going to have a word or two with her.

Just as she predicted, Hyo came into Heejin's room. "Your mother is looking for you."

Dasom sighed, turning towards Heejin to flash her a small smile. "I'll be back, okay?"

Heejin nods her head, continuing to play with her dolls.

Much like The Lee Estate or you can say, Mark's house, Dasom's house is also huge. Although it's not as big as that, the security is on another level, it's way worse. No one has ever been to her house, because her parents strictly forbid visitors. They also have butlers, not as much as the ones in Mark's house, but enough for a significant security. 

As soon as she reached the living room, her parents was already waiting there for her. Her brother was nowhere to be seen so she just assumed he's still busy with his job. Dasom stared at them with bored eyes, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Sit." Her mother said.

She took a seat on the sofa in front of them and one of her butler served her with a drink. She knows it's serious when her mother is drinking her favorite champagne.

"I heard you made it to class A." Her father started.

Dasom snickered. "Don't pretend like you don't know anything, you clearly saw this coming."

"You noticed," his father said. "Do well then. Win the game, and be a professional assassin."

Dasom never expected those words to came out of his father's words. All this time they kept her away from the outside world saying it's dangerous, all the times they caged her inside this mansion, now they're telling her to be an assassin.

Dasom chuckled dryly, taking a sip of her apple juice. "You want me to be an assassin now?"

"Yes. At first we didn't want to, but that's probably the best option for now." Her mother said.

She has no other option now. She's actually fine with it, as long as she can keep her little sister safe, that's the only thing she wants.

"Okay."

✧⋆—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Today Xiaojun, Lucas, and Renjun were the ones that was chosen to play the game. Today's game somehow is rather difficult; oblivion, daredevil, and hunter.

Lucas directly took daredevil as that's his specialty. Now it's up to Xiaojun and Renjun since oblivion is second hardest game. 

"I'll take it." Xiaojun said.

"Are you sure?" Renjun asked. "I can do it if you don't want to."

"I'll do it."

Oblivion, this game requires smart students and students that are very sharp minded and intelligent. They will be given a medicine that will make them experience temporary paramnesia. Then they need to find out which one is the reality and which one is not. 

A dream in a dream, that's how this game feels like.

As Xiaojun made his way to the 8th district, he glanced at the district next to it- the 7th district. It's guarded by 2 guards, keeping what's inside it locked away from everyone else. No one knows what's inside, but according to popular beliefs it's a game that has yet to be released and it's probably the most barbaric one out of all of the games here.