Prologue

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Y/N!! GET ME SOME MCDONALD'S PLEASE!!" Were the muffled words Y/n could hear from her mother's mouth. Thanks to her headphones, she wasn't hit with the whole volume, but she was still quite annoyed.

She was just playing a game of Bedwars and was just now actually getting cracked, so why did her mum have to interrupt her now. Oh forget it, her bed was just destroyed and she was now falling down to the abyss as she saw a Steve skin looking down at her. 'What an incel..' Were her only thoughts, as she cursed 'Plantsimpy'.

<Sleepyhead> didn't want to live in the same world as <Plantsimpy>

Was the chat message she saw and she rage quit after that, just logging out of Minecraft completely and turning her whole computer off, so her mother couldn't snoop around her private stuff.. Again.

"WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?!" She yelled back at full volume, but her mother didn't answer.

That was typical for parents though, they could hear you whispering 'fuck' under your breath, but god forbid if you tried to ask them a question back. They would have you walk down there and get your answer or just guess and if you didn't guess right? Instant death. Just kidding.. Unless??

"GET ME A MC FLURRY AND CHEESE BURGER!!" Her little brother yelled back instead, from the door next door and Y/n had to cover her ears because of his shrill voice. Since he hit puberty, he was tormenting her with his pubescent voice cracks.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, DIP SHIT!!" She yelled back and banged her fist against their connected wall.

"MUMMY!!! Y/N IS BEING MEAN AGAIN!!" He yelled for his mother instead. Little brat.

"Y/N BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER, HE IS STUDYING WHILE YOU ARE ONLY PLAYING YOUR SILLY GAMES!" Her mother replied and Y/n could just hear her brother laughing in triumph.

"GET ME A BLACK COFFEE AND A HAPPY MEAL! I WILL REIMBURSE YOU LATER!!" Her sister also joined in from the room parallel to hers. Another order, great..

"ALRIGHT BUT IF YOU DON'T PAY ME BACK, I WILL TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ICE SKATING ANYMORE, BITCH!" She replied loudly, as she heard her brother bursting out laughing from next doors.

"YOU WOULDN'T, YOU BITCH!!!" Her older sister gasped, but Y/n just laughed at her concerned voice.

"MUM, SHE CALLED ME A BITCH!" She also yelled, to get her sister in trouble, but was only disappointed by the results of her plead.

"RESPECT YOUR OLDER SISTER, Y/N!" Was the only thing her mother said.

After that Y/n just stood up and brushed her chips crumbs of her big black hoodie, which also had a few stains from the energy drinks, which she was downing because of her lack of sleep. Maybe she should start working on that..