Chapter 7

Miles's POV

I woke up to a different bed. I know this is not mine because it is too soft.
The room smells expensive too. The scent is very manly.

"Hi, there." A girl waved at me. She must be around 14-16 judging her face.

"Hi, who are you? I am sorry but where am I?" The last thing I remember is looking at Cade's eyes.

"Pink here. Just wait for Cade. He went to the mansion with my papa to fix some things in the headquarter. You are in his room by the way."

Why am I here in his room? I checked his pillow just in case I drooled while sleeping. I don't want to leave a mark.

"Thank you, Pink. I need to go now." I stood up from his bed.

"Nope. You cannot go home yet. Wait for my brother. I don't want to hear him nagging." She looks so sweet but her voice sounds authoritative.
"You can eat in the dining though."

I just washed my face and followed Pink downstairs. For a billionaire, their house looks so simple. It's just a 2-story with a simple design but the types of furniture are obviously expensive.

My eyes are busy checking their humble home when I heard someone spoke at my back.

"Miles, Business Management and a scholar of MSU. Are you Colleen's boyfriend?" It was sir Cole's intimidating voice who asked me.

I can't look straight to his face. He is not also looking at me though.

I paused for a few seconds until I realized that the Colleen he is talking about is Cade.

"No, sir."
Me? Cade's boyfriend? We are not even friends? We just know each other.

"Why are you denying my son? You slept in his room and even wore his suit at the party. What part of it is not Colleen's boyfriend?"

Suit? Party? That was Luke's suit. I want to explain my side but he is really scaring me.

"I am sorry, sir."
I am out of my mind for apologizing. I don't even know what is that apology for.

"It's fine. You are welcome here. Feel at home. This doesn't look like a billionaire's house but this is my wife's gift for me."
He sounded so proud. That is nice for them to be living at this home.

"The good thing here is we can see each other right away unlike in the mansion," Pink told me.

To be honest, I am not comfortable talking to them or anyone that belongs to the Kirigun clan.

"Yeah, nice." I don't know how to reply to them.

The door opened. I saw Cade entered the house and our eyes met.

"Are you okay now?"

"I am okay. I need to go home. Thank you for earlier." I told him.

"You mean yesterday? You've been sleeping for almost 20 hours now."

"Mayka will be worried about me."

"Mayka is doing his job outside the gate since yesterday so do not disturb him." I check the window and saw him talking to Sydney while standing near the gate. Shit, Syd is here too. I fixed my hair unconsciously.

When Sir Kai entered the house they immediately went to their room so I was left with Cade.

"We already talked to them. I saw the post. I asked already the team to trace and delete everything. You don't have to worry about that." He said while browsing his phone.
"And I am telling you, I am not behind those acts. It was a pathetic move."