37

you woke up and looked at the clock, it was around 10 pm and you were alone, you thought Mattia would have came and laid down by now.

you got up and went into the hallway seeing his office light on, you knocked softly before going in but no one was in there..

come to think of it..the whole house was silent.

you heard a few knocks at the door before going to open it.

"hi harry, hi louis!" you said seeing both of them rushing in.

"have you seen zayn?" Harry said.

"mm nope, last time I saw him he was leaving mattia's office a couple hours ago. mattia isn't here either."

Louis looked a bit worried.

"what's wrong louis? I'm sure everything's fine."

"zayn called us and said he'd watch the titanic with us when he got back.." Louis said biting his nails a bit.

"don't worry he will be back soon." you said.

"that's the thing.. we only use the titanic as a code word. for like if he's in trouble and can't say his location." harry said looking at you.

you stomach dropped to your feet, that scared you.

"w-wait what?"

"when we were in training zayn gave us code words, the notebook means he is being followed or someone is listening and watching everything he does and he is not sure if he will make it back, the titanic means he is being held hostage somewhere, and can't say his location, it means we might have to take matters into our own hands or get help." Harry said to you.

"is mattia with him?" you asked.

"we think so, they never go on a mission alone so it is most likely he is."

you heart almost pumped out your body, youve never been more scared in your life.

"how do we help? who can we go to?!" you said to harry.

"we need to talk to vinnie." Harry said

"vinnie?"

"yes vinnie" Harry said walking out.

"are you guys gonna come or not?!" he said waiting for you and Louis to get up.

Louis has been really quiet, but you didn't question it.

you took the elevator to vinnies loft and Harry did all the talking.

"well well well look who it is." he said about to put his hand out towards you but Harry stood in front of you.

"touch her and you will regret it." he said walking in, you and Louis following behind.

"tell us where mattia and zayn is."

vinnie laughed a bit.

"oh you poor kids, they are fine."

"how do you know that?"

"it's zayn and mattia. they know how to defend themselves and they are smart, they might not be able to contact you right now but I know they are fine." vinnie said pouring a glass of tequila.

"zayn told us he is being held hostage, he clearly couldn't say much because someone was there. but I feel like he's in trouble."

"well I can't help you." he said flopping on his couch.

"the leader of the most dangerous gang in the world and his co-worker are being held hostage and you can't help us?! you fucking work for them, you have to know something."

"well I don't! and maybe if they didn't treat me like a lowlife kid that can just be kicked into a box and pulled out only when they need me then maybe I would know something."

"I was only 15 when I joined, I'm 19 almost 20. they treat me like shit so that's why I act the way I do. I have no parents no family nothing, all dead."

Harry shook his head.

"look I'm sorry we can talk about this tomorrow."
Harry walked out and you and Louis followed.

"why tomorrow?"
you asked going back to the top floor.

"because it's late, and I hate to admit it but vinnie is right. they are smart. they can keep themselves alive until tomorrow." you arrived to the top floor.

"are you ok by yourself kara?" Louis said.

"if I'm honest, no."

"you can stay in our house for the night."

you gave a soft smile and went into the penthouse, you went upstairs and they showed you to the guest room right by their room.

"night kara."

"night harry."

you took your shoes off and laid down on the bed trying to sleep, but just couldn't.

you were thinking so many thoughts at once.

what the hell was happening..