Chapter 3

I finish putting all my boxes in my room, so I start to unpack a few.

But then I heard a screech outside my bedroom i looked out the window stood there to see a blue trans am.

"Hen get your ass out here" I hear a boy with raven black hair yell out of the car.

"Yea If your not down here in 5 minutes were leaving without you" A boy with bleached blonde hair shouts while getting out of the car.

I get out of my room then start walking over to Henry's; nocking his door as soon as I get there. "Can I come in" I say threw the door.
"Yea" I hear Henry's muffle.

I open the door and walk in. His room is more clean then I thought. "You can sit if you like" he says pointing to a chair by his desk.

I see him going threw all of his draws his draws. "What you lookin for?" I say to him. "This gift I got you for your 11th, my dad said you were to young for it I got the shit bea.... nevermind." He said stil rummaging threw his draws.
I had made a face of concern.

"Found it." He pulled out a box with pink rapping on it. "Here" Henry said quite excited.
I opened it up and saw a note it had said "this is to protect yourself with :)" I lifted up the note and there lying with purple tissue paper a switch blade with (your is your first inital) y.b "thank you hen" I say.
"Look under the paper" he said pointing at the tissue paper. I lift it up and I see a bunch of stick on diamonds and a couple of stickers. I just smiled at it.

"Henry if you dont get down here in 1 minute we're leaving" I hear one of the boys shout.

"Cmon let's go. Wait grab the switch blade you can decorate it when we get back also let me introduce you before you say anything." I nod yes while I grab the switch blade.