XXII

(check to see if you read the chapter before this as this is the second chapter i have posted today)

i pulled away from his warm embrace, studying his face. a new scar ran through his right eye, leaving a slit in his eyebrow. i stood on the tips of my toes, reaching to his face and running a thumb along the mark.

"pillagers- dont worry im fine." he chuckled as i pulled my hand away.

"why are you here?" i asked as i sat back down on my bed, techno following suit.

the older male shed his cloak, revealing a white shirt and black pants, a red scarf tied at his hips. he lowered himself down onto the bed, sitting next to me.

"unfortunately i agreed to go to the ball with phil and stuff, but-" he paused, turning to look at me.

"i wanted to see you. ive missed having you around. ranboo is getting annoying." he joked.

"wait- is ranboo here?" i placed a hand on the males shoulder.

he hummed a yes, standing up again. i stood with him, wincing at the sudden rush of blood to my head.

"phil mentioned you were sick- are you sure you wanna-"

"yeah, can you just help me?"

he nodded, wrapping an arm around my waist and guiding me out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.

at the table sat niki and tubbo who had just finished their meals, wilbur and phil were at the counter unpacking some items they got from their trip. tommy was sitting on the counter next to phil, mumbling things to his father.

ranboo stood awkwardly by the kitchen door, fumbling with his hands.

all eyes turned to me and techno when we entered the room, i shuffled over to ranboo smiling up at the younger teen.

his nervousness quickly dissipated as i engulfed him in a hug.

"ive missed you so much." he mumbled into my hair.

i pulled away and chuckled, "wow have you gotten taller ranboo?" i gazed up at the half enderman in front of me.

the boy laughed and shook his head. the crown that rested on his duel toned hair shifted.

"oi oi im confused- how does y/n know techno and ranboo?" tommy asked, grabbing a slice of bread from the counter beside him.

"tom, y/n lived with me for a few years, and ranboo and techno live with me. they've known eachother for a while now." philza explained to his son, putting away the last of the potions from his satchel.

techno returned to my side, placing an arm around my waist again.

wilbur noticed this, raising an eyebrow.

"hey y/n you should get back to bed. you're still sick."

"i feel a better wil- just a little achey." i shot him a smile.

"come on- docs orders." techno muttered with a smile as he began guiding me back to my room.

i jokingly groaned and went with the pink haired man, shouting back at the group in the kitchen that i would see them later.

~*~*~*~

wilbur pov

i watched techno and y/n leave the room, with a sigh i turned back to what i was doing.

tommy and tubbo had left with ranboo and niki to visit the bakery and pick up a few things for tonights dinner.

phil was staring me down, a smug look on his face.

"what?" i grumbled, opening a cupboard above me and placing in a few jars.

"jealous of your own brother, wil? really?" my father hummed, as he closed up his bag.

"im not jealous. i just didnt realise how close they were- you never told me." i turned to face the older man.

"i didnt think i needed to." phil paused as he walked to the front door.

he swung the door open, turning back to me.

"but at least my chances of being a father-in-law have gone up." he chuckled and left the house.

a/n- the April fools is that this is a double update. i was thinking of making Spotify playlists for some of the characters in the story, would you be interested? if you have any questions about the characters just ask below!! oh and a bit about me, hey im fizzy and i cosplay mcyt :]