𝟝

"What?! What do you mean you lost connection?!" You could probably see the fumes coming off the directors head, his face was red with anger and his fists were clenched by his sides. Darcy was terrified, but she tried not to show it.

"Sir, it's like it was erased..." Director Hayward stormed off in a huff toward their lab tent. Darcy looked around to find herself surround by the Avengers. They all stood in an awkward silence before Thor approached the group, "Lady Darcy!!" his voiced boomed around the area they were standing in, a smile broke out on her face, "Hey Thor!"

"This is Lady Darcy, she is a friend!" The other Avengers looked at her and smiled, she did the same.

"Mmk, so what are we dealing with here?" Tony asked as he placed a fatherly grip on her shoulders, leading her to the labs, getting right to the subject, Bruce following closely next to them, listening in.

"Well, you see, that's a loaded question there.." The others followed in silence as they listen to the geniuses talk.

"The hex, that's what I'm calling it, clever name right?"

"Darcy," Bruce said her name sternly, keeping her on track.

"Yes, right, well the hex, is giving off severe amounts of CMBR, hardly anything we've seen before, so if Y/N is doing all of this, we don't know how."

"Okay.. how did you find it?"

"We had a call come in, someone reported a place where things were disappearing, so we came out to look at it, and that's when we found that it was a much bigger problem than what we thought. We were able to pick up on certain things, like audio and visual, but we don't know exactly what is going on."

"What do you mean audio and visuals?" Steve asked, from behind the group, "Well, she's turned her life into some sort of sitcom that airs on 'TV' and we were able to catch the show."

"God, she's gone insane, and it's all my fault," Bucky rubbed his hand over his forehead in shame, Sam patted his back reassuringly, and surprisingly, Bucky let Sam comfort him.

"Bucky, listen, it's not your fault, it's all our faults, we didn't see her hurting, we were too focused on ourselves to see her slipping away.. it's not just you who feels guilty," Sam stated, Bucky glared at him, but looked up to see the rest of his friends holding the same sorrowful look of guilt and hurt.

"Shut up Sam."

The group of heroes watched awkwardly as Bucky pushed away Sam's efforts of calming Bucky down. The two began to argue, and Steve rolled his eyes and walked over to them to break up the fight, like a mother yelling at her kids.

Bruce, Darcy, Tony, Peter, and Scott all walked towards one tent, while the others hung around some extra equipment.

"Do you think we could contact her through a symbol or something?"

"I'm not sure, Peter, but we could try," Darcy said as she checked her watch, "I think another episode is going to air soon, so we better be quick if we want to make contact with her."

"What if we make a ship?" Everyone looked at Scott weirdly, "Well, when I was working with Dr. Pym and the quantum realm, we used a ship to rescue Hope's mom."

Peter's eyes lit up at the mention of Hope, she had always been so nice to him, "Wait that might work," Bruce said, thinking about it, "But it couldn't be too big, it might draw too much attention, Tony, Peter could you make something in...?"

"4 hours," Darcy finished his sentence for him.

"Yea, 4 hours."

Peter looked up at Tony and nodded, Tony rolled his eyes, "I can do it in 3."