You make them blush 💕

Just as the title says, you make them blush. How did you do it? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu had just gotten out of one of those debates with Shinobu. Y'know, the one where she complains that he needs to talk to people more because he has no friends. Yeah, that one.

He honestly didn't care for the conversation all that much and was just glad it was over really. You, who had gotten the wrong idea, thought that Shinobu's words hurt his feelings and so you said, "Shinobu's wrong you do have a friend," que you grabbing his hands and smiling at him, "You have me!"

Giyu was caught off guard by this and for a second, it showed. His face burned concerningly warm causing him to touch his cheek, surprised to feel how heated his skin was. He stood there feeling his cheek for a while in silence..

Obanai Iguro

You were fooling around and accidentally pissed your brother off so what better way to defend yourself than running up to Obanai and attempting to hide in his haori.

 "What the hell are you doing?" Obanai said, voice higher then usual as his eyes widened at you.

 "Protect me." You say with a half smile, wrapping your arms around his slim waist. You could practically feel Obanai's skin heat up after that. His eyes trail away from you, his body relaxing just a bit as he could practically feel the headache Sanemi was about to give him for this.

He sighs, "Okay. But don't expect this to be a normal thing.."

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri was having a hard time with a demon. It's not that it was particularly but it was clever and played it's cards right, leaving her temporarily immobilized.

 "Heh. Stupid slayer did you really think- Ack!" Within a blink of an eye, the demon's head came flying off and landing so conveniently in your hands. As the demon stares at it's assailant in shock you merely give them a final, chilling smile. The last sight they got to see before you crushed their already disintegrating head.

 "Are you alright, Kanroji?" You asked as you walked over before getting down on one knee to observe her better. Mitsuri, who's pretty green eyes were now blown wide from surprise could only nod her head, her face slowly but surely turning pinker and pinker by the second.

 "Kocho just saved me! They looked so cool! Oh..! If only I had the courage to say it..!"

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink as she tries to contain her giggles as you walk up to her with a pointed look after saying the corniest pickup lines imaginable to the Wind Hashira.

 "I'm never betting with you again." You grumble. Shinobu lips tremble as she nearly lets a laugh slip from her lips, fixing it up by giving you a smile.

 "I don't know, your pickup lines were pretty good. In fact, I'm pretty sure he--"

 "Don't finish that. Just don't."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

 "Here." You said as you shoved a wrapped bento box into Sanemi's hands. The man looks at the box with questionable disgust making you roll your eyes.

 "It's ohagi. I heard that it was you really like it.." You click your tongue, "But don't get all high and mighty about it. I only made it because you saved me from that demon the other day."