Meet with a fool 🤔

Jisoo's pov
When I was about to go outside, I bumped into someone.
Jisoo: I'm so sorry. ( bowed her head)
Tae: Are you out of your mind? Don't you see? Don't you have eyes?(says with cold and angry voice)
Jisoo: (raises her head) I'm sorry. Why do you say like that? This is the mistake of both of us. (Looks at Taehyung with angry eyes)
Tae: You did this because you want to get my attention , right?( Raises one of his eyebrows and looks at Jisoo)
Jisoo: (laughs) Are you kidding me? I don't even know who you are. I don't want to get your attention. It's nothing, ok?
Lisa:( comes near to Jisoo) Taehyung oppa? Why are you here?
Tae: I'm here to meet with my friends.
Jisoo: *whispers to Lisa* who is he? Is he psycho?
Lisa: No. He's Kim Taehyung. One of the millionaires of South Korea.
Jisoo: Ok. So I will go. I will be late. Bye! (About to go outside)
Tae grabbed her hands and asked her something.
" Don't you really know me? Your acting is really good. " Taehyung said and clapped his hands. " First, I'm not acting. I don't like acting. I don't have any interest in you. I'm so busy with my works . And I don't want to get your attention. You're the first man that I hated since I met " Jisoo said with angry voice.
And Jisoo  and Namjoon went out and only Jenlichaeng left.
Jennie: Taehyung oppa, are you here to meet with Yoongi and your friends?
Tae: Yes. Who is that girl ?
Lisa: You mean Jisoo Unnie?
Chaeyoung: Do you like her?(raises one of her eyebrows)
Tae: No. I only love my crush since university.
Jennie: But it can change. (smirks)
Lisa, Chaeyoung: Yeah. (Smiles widely)
Tae: No, it will never change.
Lisa: We will go . Have a nice day.
Tae: Ok. Bye!
Chaelisa: Bye!( Jenlichaeng go outside)

After they left, bts came and they talked.
Jungkook: Hyung, Lili called me and said that you asked about Jisoo noona.(looks at Taehyung)
Tae: Yeah. Why?(takes a sip of juice)
Jimin: Wow. Rosie said me too. This's the first time that you asked about a girl after your crush.
Tae: I asked about  her because she's really good at acting.
Yoongi: She didn't even know you. She doesn't have any interest in you.
Tae: All the girls in South Korea know me. She's so good at acting. She's like she doesn't know me real.
Jimin: Taehyung, all the girls are not sluts. There are still good girls.
Tae: For me, all the girls are sluts except Irene. (says with cold tone)
J-hope: Can you show me her photo? I want to see her.
Jungkook: Sure, Hyung.

Jungkook showed this photo to J-hopeJ-hope: Wow

J-hope: Wow. She's so beautiful. She has got a heart-shaped lips like me.
Can you tell me about her?
Tae: Are your eyes bad? She's not beautiful. Irene is the most beautiful girl.
J-hope: My eyes are very good. Your eyes are bad. Your eyes can't see her beauty.(says with angry eyes)
Jimin: Stop.
And they talked about the things and went back to their home.

Jisoo's pov
Is he a fool? He's the first man that I hated since I met. Ahhhh. Don't think about him. He said that I bumped him because I want to get his attention. So funny. Don't think about that and let's go home quickly. Irene will be so angry if I don't get home on time.

Time skip, At Irene's house, At outside:
In James's car:
"Are  you happy and satisfied?" Irene said with a smirk. " Yes." James said while giving a kiss on her neck." Can I come inside your home?" James said. " Sure." Irene said with a smile.
So this is for today.

(A/N): I hope you all will like this chapter. Thank you so much for understanding my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much to you all every time. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story, reading and loving me.

Stay happily, eat well, take care of yourself, smile everyday and don't think about bad things. Have a nice day/night.

 Have a nice day/night

Love you all so much. I will make Jin as a character who loves Namjoon. Sometimes, I ship Namjin.

Bye!