Chapter 5.

Adriano pov

We were peacefully sleeping after everything that happend last night...

I woke up at 7.30 and carefully got up truing not to wake my Babygirl, Camilla was already up, so i put pillows all around Valencia so she wouldn't fall of.

I got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, everyone was already up, we were morningpeople that was for sure.

"Morning"
Everyone said together.

"Is baby still asleep?"
Mano asked.

"Yeah, she must be exhausted after last night.... also i wanted to go shopping this morning, so we could get her some clothes... And be back before 2.30 bc thats when you uncles aunts and cousins will be coming over to meet Valen, we are also going out with the boat with all of them, so make sure you have some things packed."
I said and they all nodded.

"We do need to be carefull with Valen, we let her meet everyone at a time, of we do it all at once she will probably get overwhelmed."
Enzo said

"Yeah, but lets just wait doe her to wake up and take her shopping, we will get back to that later on"
I said.

We all ate breakfast and the boys had all gotten dressed, we were now in the lounge wiating for Valencia.

We then heard little feet patter down the stairs. The door opened and Valen walked in looking shy.

"Goodmorning Baby girl"
The boys said at once.

"Goowd moning"
She said in her cute morning voice.

"Come here baby"
I said

She walked up to me and i picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"Were gonna go shopping for you today okay? So we are gonna get you some breakfast and then we will get dressed and then we can go okay?"
I asked her.

She nodded excited.

We got to the kitchen and all chatted while she ate breakfast. After she finished Camilla took her to get her dressed into her only other outfit that one of my men got her. We waited in the Hallway at the front door.
They walked out and...o.m.g She looked adorableeeee, she was wearing a white shirt and a gold/bronze soort with cute white sneakers and socks. Ger hair was in two braids it think... i dont know i'm not used to a girl with long hair...

 i dont know i'm not used to a girl with long hair

(This is how she looked)

We all awed at her and she blushed and looked down.
We awed even more.

"You look so pretty baby"
Adriano said.

"Your so cute"
Mano and Nico said at the same time... i'm pretty sure it's a twin thing.

They all complimented her and we then walked over to the garage and got into 2 cars. I was in a car with: Adriano, Angelo, Ivano and Valencia
And Camilla was in a cars with Enzo, Mano en Nico.