chapter 20

well nate slept over last night so he drove skylar to school with him.

they got out of his truck they locked hands and walked inside. everyone was watching them as they walked in.

nate loved the attention and skylar didn't care. she's kind of used to it now. as they walked in and went to their lockers skylar spotted maddy watching the two.

"nate what the fuck" maddy yelled across the hallway. nate rolled his eyes. "you're back with her,but weren't you begging for me to take you back two days ago" she scolded.
skylar immediately dropped nates hand and walked away.

"skylar wait" nate yelled. but she just kept walking. he turned to maddy and grabbed her wrist and brought her to an empty classroom.

"what the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled
she laughed "what you don't want your little girlfriend to know that you're a cheater" she teased. nate got closer to her. "i'm not a fucking cheater. and i wasn't begging you to take me back the other day either. you just can't stand to see me in a relationship with someone who's prettier than you" he said.

maddy rolled her eyes. "fuck you nate" she walked away. he grabbed her shoulder. "no fuck you maddy" he said then let her go.

she walked away and his first thought was he immediately needed to go find skylar.

he wanted to explain.
he wasn't begging maddy to take him back. but he was texting her. but in his defense it was two days ago when him and skylar were broken up. so it didn't make him a cheater. but he wasn't begging maddy to take him back. he was just saying that he's sorry for how he's treated her in the past. either way,skylar still wasn't going to like it because nate was still texting maddy.

he roamed around the school and didn't see skylar so he just gave up and went to class.

at the end of the day he saw her walking to his truck. he smiled. happy enough that she was still going to go home with him.

he jogged up to his truck and unlocked it. they both got in and he didn't know what to say and neither did she.

"nate i'm not mad. i'm sorry i walked away from you earlier"

it took him by complete surprise. skylar is a sassy girl. he was expecting her to open her mouth and yell at him and call him a lying cheater.

"really?" he questioned.
"nate,as long as you can promise me that you're done with her for good,we're good. okay?" she said.
"i promise" he whispered.

she smiled. "i really really love you" she said. "i fucking love you precious" he said.