29

Chapter 29 The President's Substitute Little Wife 05

    Song Jinxi looked at it carefully for a while and picked out a few of her favorites. Just about to talk to Shen Liuchen, she saw him push a whole pile of magazines on the coffee table in front of her.

    "After reading these, all your favorite styles are folded up." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi: "Don't you just look at the tailoring style of a company?"

    "I decided to create my own brand," said Shen Liuchen, "you choose a few styles you like, and I will dig all those designers for these styles."

    " Is will just be based on my preferences?" Song Jinxi hesitated.

    "This is the brand I created for Xixi," Shen Liuchen glanced at her. "You look so similar to Xixi, and your aesthetics and preferences should be similar. You pick out the ones you like and use them as the main style of this brand in the future."

    "But..." Song Jinxi's hand unconsciously squeezed a page of the book, feeling that the load on her shoulders was a bit heavy. She hesitated and said, "I  like a single style. Wouldn't it be too good if you choose all of the styles?"

    "You just pick it." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi still felt that it was not appropriate.

    Shen Liuchen: "I created the brand for Xixi, and the funds I invested, even if the product is notpopular, the consequences will be borne by me."

    Song Jinxi: "Oh."

    It probably took more than an hour for her. When choosing a choice, Shen Liuchen had been sitting next to her and left once in the middle.

    Halfway through the pick, she couldn't help but raised her head and asked a question: "Don't you need to go to work?"

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her, paused for a moment, and slowly spit out two words: "Marriage leave."

    Song Jinxi: "Oh."

    She thinks that the president who has everything to do with everything has no marriage leave.

    "That's right," she finished reading another book, and suddenly thought of a question that she hadn't had time to ask before: "When we took the car home to get the hukou book, it took 15 minutes on the road, how did you prepare gifts
in just 15 minutes? Did you prepare gifts for mom and dad in advance?"

"Your home is in the city center, and the nearby Xiyu SHOP MALL is owned by Jinyu Group." Shen Liuchen replied casually.

    Song Jinxi was a little impressed with the Xiyu SHOP MALL. She glanced at it roughly when she was sitting in Shen Liuchen's car home.

    The entire plaza covers a large area, and the decoration is very beautiful. It is better than the decoration of some leading shopping plazas in the real world, and it has a western style.

    It seems to be very high-end.

    She was still thinking that this might be an unknown foreign square. Later, after carefully recalling the memories, she remembered that this novel world was written by relying on the real world, but  half of it was pure fiction.

    This country was set by the original author as the world's most developed and richest country, and it is the global economic, political and cultural center.

    Fifteen of the TOP20 universities in the world are in this country. The top 3 prestigious universities are all from this country. Not to mention those well-known companies and brands.