/𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘏 𝘙 𝘌 𝘌- 𝘈 𝘡 𝘒 𝘈 𝘉 𝘈 𝘕/

AZKABAN BREAKOUT

The next few days all passed by with Morgana training Leo and Regulus. Tonight was finally the night of the Azkaban breakout happening.

Morgana walked downstairs and started eating breakfast. A few minutes later, Barty walked in.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, "Want some pancakes?" Morgana eventually asked.

Barty Crouch Jr. grinned and sat down, "I can tell we're going to be best friends."

♥︎

That night, Morgana, Leo, and Regulus were on one side of the room while Tom, Lucius, Barty, and Severus were on the other side.

While Tom was reminding his followers what to do, Morgana was doing the same, "Regulus, you're responsible for the Lestranges. Leo, you're responsible for Rookwood."

"Yes, my lady." The two chorused. Regulus pulled on his shirt collar, not bothering to hide the fact that he was extremely nervous.

Morgana's eyes softened, "Reg, it'll be alright-"

"What if they don't like me?" Regulus blurted out, "What if they're not proud of me-?"

"Reggie, I'm only your cousin and I'm proud of you for the many things you have achieved. They're your parents so imagine the pride they'd have to feel.." Leo said, soothing his cousin.

"But they haven't been there since I was 4!"

"And they're bound to feel the pride once they see you, Reg." Morgana said, her voice the softest it had ever been and a bit of longing in there. As much as she loved Tom like a father, she still wished to have a full family, but pushed that feeling away.

"You think so?"

"I know so." Morgana replied with a small smile, easing Regulus' nerves, "Now, don't forget: kill anyone that gets in your way. The more, the better. Apparate the prisoners back here as soon as possible."

"Yes, my lady." They chorused more confidently this time, making her smirk.

♥︎

Tom immediately walked over to Morgana as they apparated to Azkaban, "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"I'll be alright, Marvolo."

"But it's your first raid-"

"Trust me, I'll be fine." She repeated, "You better get going."

Just as Tom was about to go, 10 aurors somehow appeared. "This is going to be harder than we thought.."

The duel started almost immediately. Tom, being the worried adoptive parent he was, spent more of his energy and time looking out for Morgana more than himself, hence why he got a few cutting spells, which he didn't mind. However, when he saw a green light heading towards Morgana, his anger rose immensely, accidentally revealing his Red eyes as he rushed in front of her and conjured an extremely powerful shield, saving her life.

The Aurors stumbled back in shock simultaneously, which was exactly what the others needed to finish them off.

"Are you alright?" He immediately asked Morgana, not paying a glance at the dead bodies.

"Marvolo, you're bleeding-"

"That's not important right now." Tom said and motioned for his death eaters to start, which they immediately did, while Morgana motioned for Leo and Regulus to do so as well, who both nodded and got to it. "Are you hurt-?"

Morgana, however, didn't look away from his cuts. Flashbacks of her boggart appeared in her head,

"No—No—no! Tom!"

"This is all your fault."

"Tom!"

"Belladona?" Tom asked worriedly, snapping her back to reality.

"Hm?"

"You look out of it. Maybe we should just take you home, you almost died-"

"I'm alright, Marvolo. Go." She ushered and watched as a reluctant Tom apparated to the other side of Azkaban while she apparated to her side.

Morgana rushed through the cells, grimacing at their state. She stopped at Dolohov's and wandlessly broke open the cell to a shocked Antonin Dolohov watching, "Who're you?"

"Morgana Gaunt. I'm getting you out of here-"

"I'm staying until the dark lord returns-!"

"The dark lord has returned." She cut him off and grabbed his arm, "I'm apparating us to Slytherin manor."

♥︎

Regulus took a few deep breaths. When he finally felt ready, he broke open the cell door and pulled off his mask, making the Lestranges look at him in shock.

"Reggie?" Bellatrix questioned as she stood up.

"..mum.." Regulus breathed out, tears welling up in his eyes as his mother rushed up to him and hugged him.

"My baby-..you've grown!"

"Yeah, people tend to do that." chuckled Regulus, smiling as his mother wiped his tears.

"Son.." Rodolphus said behind him, making him turn around.

"Dad.."

Rodolphus opened his arms with a huge smile and hugged his son tight.

Rabastan looked confused, "So what's going on, nephew of mine?"

Regulus pulled away, "You should hold on to father. I'm apparating us to Slytherin manor. The dark lord has returned."

Bellatrix's eyes widened with joy, "He has returned?!"

Regulus's smile faded, remembering how his mother could've stayed with him instead of proudly admitting to being a death eater and getting sent to Azkaban for it. "Yes. Hold onto my hands."

♥︎

"Who the ruddy hell are you?" questioned Rookwood as Leo blasted the cell's door and walked in.

"Dude, get the fuck up. I'm Malfoy, but that's not important. The dark lord's back and I'm getting you out of here. Hold on tight, this may make you sick due to not apparating for years." Leo said, not waiting for an answer as he apparated them to Slytherin Manor.