Chapter 47 - The Battle of Hogwarts

{A/N's POV}

"How dare you stand where he stood?" Harry Potter asked Severus Snape.

Tears dared to fall from Harry's eyes as Severus stared emotionlessly at the boy.

"How could you?" Harry asked.

Severus whipped out his wand and pointed it to Harry, ready to attack.

Professor McGonagall intercepted and moved Harry aside. All of the students took this as a sign to move out of the way.

Severus' facial expression looked amused.

The Professor and Headmaster of Hogwarts blasted spells at each other like a dance. Each spell was flashed smoothly like tango dancing.

Then, the door burst open, revealing the Order of The Phoenix, along with Y/N.

Severus turned into black smoke and quickly retreated.

"Coward!" Professor McGonagall shouted after him.

All the students of Hogwarts cheered for the small victory. The cheers were cut short when a girl screamed. Then, another.

"You have all disappointed me, however, bring me Harry Potter and Y/F/N then I shall leave Hogwarts untouched and you will all be forgiven. You all have one hour," said Voldemort. His warning echoed through the Great Hall.

No one said anything until a Slytherin spoke.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab them!" Pansy exclaimed, pointing at Harry and Y/N.

No one did anything until Ginny stood in front of Harry and Y/N to defend them. Along with Hermione, Ron, and other students.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed!" Filch said, running into the hall with his precious cat. "Students in the co-"

"They're supposed to be up, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall said to Filch.

"Oh," Filch said. "Sorry, mum."

"As it happens, Mr. Filch. Your arrival is opportune," McGonagall said. "If you would, please, take Ms. Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherins out of the hall."

"Exactly where should I be leading them to, mum?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons would do," Mggonagal said.

The students (except for the Slytherin house) clapped as Filch dragged the Slytherins to the dungeons.

All of the students scattered and looked for the Diadem. Y/N ran off to look for something else. Well actually, someone else.

{Y/N's POV}

I ran to the Ravenclaw tower. I remembered Tom wanted to speak with the ghost of the tower. I soon heard footsteps from behind me.

"Y/N, wait up!" Harry shouted.

"Come on, hurry!"

We both ran up to the tower and froze when we saw a ghost.

She was beautiful, yet intimidating. Her soft and intense stare looked at us.

"Did Luna send you?"

"Yes," Harry replied.

"I already know why you're here, but I can't help you," she said.

"Wait! Please," I said. "We need your help to destroy it."

"Lies!" she shouted. Her voice boomed as a force of wind hit us.

She turned around and hovered away. Just as she was about to disappear, I stopped her.