/𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘠 𝘍 𝘐 𝘝 𝘌- 𝘍 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 𝘚/

FIGHTS: BELLATRIX AND MORGANA

The next day, it seemed like Bellatrix wasn't letting go the fact that Morgana had pointed out the truth, so she just stuck to glaring and trying to prove that she was more important than Morgana with words, even trying to use the unforgivable curses on her when Tom wasn't around (Which she continuously failed at).

As the Lestrange family, Gaunt cousins, and Barty ate breakfast, it was hell of a show.

"You know, it's true what they say.." started Bellatrix, making Regulus send an uncaring Morgana an apologetic look, while Tom was watching (knowing that his daughter would very much like to fight her own battles, but was ready to join if necessary), "Behind a great man is a strong woman." She finished, sarcasm dripping from the word 'strong'.

Morgana merely sipped her coffee and answered, "Oh, I wouldn't know. I've never stood behind a man."

Tom leaned back on his chair as he smirked in pride while Regulus, Rabastan and Barty choked on their breakfasts and coffees.

Bellatrix continued, ignoring her witty remark, "You shall never be a dark lady."

"That's a bit too late, considering the fact that your son has been calling me 'my lady' since third year." Morgana shot back. She knew she could just crucio the woman infront of her, but it was honestly fun to watch her get frustrated.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" glared Bellatrix.

"I think I'm hilarious."

Bellatrix knew she couldn't do anything with her lord in the room, so she just stayed put. "That's where I'm supposed to be sitting at." She changed the subject, pointing to her chair.

Morgana immediately understood what she was hinting at. As Tom was sitting on the head chair at the table, Morgana was sitting by his right side while Bellatrix reluctantly had sat by his left side, meaning that the two women were currently seated across each other with Tom looking in between them, quite enjoying the drama and the fact that his daughter was winning.

"Well my father certainly doesn't think so." retorted Morgana, making Tom choke on his own breakfast because it was the first time she had called him that, but she didn't look away from the fuming Bellatrix.

"Your not his daughter through genes!"

"I don't think that matters, because there might come a day where I will be calling somebody 'mother' and it certainly won't be you."

"Ooh, she went there.." mumbled Rabastan, sipping on his coffee, looking like he was also enjoying the show.

"You dare-?" Bellatrix fumed as she finally stood up angrily.

"Oh, yes." Morgana calmly replied, eyes never leaving Bellatrix's as she drank her coffee, "We all know that you're only getting mad, because you know deep down that I'm right."

"You little bitch-"

"If I just threw a stick, you'd leave, right?" Morgana questioned in fake curiosity.

Barty snorted, while Regulus gaped, Rodolphus looked impressed, Tom smirking in pride once again, and Rabastan..somehow now having popcorn and munching on it.

"How dare you call me a dog-?!"

"You technically just called me that a few seconds ago, as well."

"Because you deserve it!"

"I request that you sit down and finally act your age, miss Lestrange." Morgana glared, making Regulus flinch slightly as he remembered how awful her crucios actually are, "You're 44 years old, fighting a 19 year old. I wonder if you could get any lower.."

Bellatrix merely sneered and sat back down, making Morgana smirk in victory. "This isn't over."

"I don't want it to be." Morgana replied, her green eyes clashing with her grey ones, "After all, where's the fun in that?"