IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

My Dear Sokeefe-Lovers,

I have some... news. I don't know how some of you will take it, but at this point, it doesn't really matter. Sooo...

I'm just gonna skip to the chase: I haven't been updating recently because... I don't really ship Sokeefe anymore. I'm kind of over KOTLC in general. I'm just really over this fandom and the toxicity and the waiting and... Look, you guys. I've been writing these oneshots for a year now. It was fun while it lasted, but I just can't do it anymore. The pushing to update, the self-made deadlines, plus no inspiration for writing KOTLC fan fiction...

This is the end of a wonderful journey, my friends.

Thank you for 1k votes, 30-something thousand views, and the wonderful, uplifting comments. I treasure those comments the most. I love you guys so much, and I hope you don't hate me for this 🥺❤️

Love,

Hope

edit

p.s. .....April Fools

BAHAHAHA I GOT YOU ALL SO GOOD YOU DIDN'T EVEN SUSPECT A THIIING XD

I'm still so in love with Keeper! Maybe not as much as I was three years ago, but still so in love! Sokeefe is the sweetest, and I'm sorry for making anyone think that I thought the fandom was toxic! You're all amazing. I love you all so much! (Special shout-out to the person/people[?] who started their own Sokeefe fan fiction because of this one. I'm so unbelievable honored ❤️❤️❤️)

One thing, however, was a little true. In about three oneshots from now, I will be ending my active writing on this book, and mark it as completed. 

Until I get inspiration to write another one lol.

I just feel like I've been neglecting all of my original works because I was focusing so much on this fan fiction, and I LOVE and miss my OCs! So, in short, don't worry, it's not over yet, and when it is, that's definitely not gonna be permanent lol. Thank you for your everlasting support, my spoon daisies!

(Going to keep this up just because lol)