𝟏𝟑. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

- click above to see full pic -

we start getting off the plane. i pull out my phone to text my mom that we're heading out. i'm so excited to see them. i haven't seen my family and friends in forever.

i'm behind everyone and can see all my friends running up to their families one by one.

i look around and can't seem to find my family. i start to get worried.

i'm startled by someone coming up hugging me from behind. it's my sister, cylia. she starts to laugh because of my reaction and i join in the laughter with her. then i turn around and hug her back. she picks me up and spins me around.

next, my other sister, olivia, hugs me tight.

after i greet my sisters, i hug my mom. i can tell that she's happy for me to be back.

finally, i hug my dad who, like cylia, picks me up.

"we missed you," my mom says hugging me for the second time.

"i missed you too," i say.

we all start to go to our houses, or for some people, to their hotels if they didn't live in california.

during the car ride, i talk to my family about atlanta and all the places i've been in georgia. i tell them about my friends and jacob.

not too long after that, i get a text.

group chat

hannah: hey i live in glendale so if any of you guys live close do you wanna come over? y'all can bring your families too idc my parents said it's fine

xolo: yeah i'm down

jacob: sure

mary: i'll see ya there :P

tanner: okay

gianni: ya me, khalil, and aedin are gonna carpool so we'll see you there

me: ofc

hannah: okay cool i'll send the address

after i text back, i ask my family if i could go and they say yes. before we go to hannah's house, we go to my own house to drop off all of my stuff and take a quick shower.

it was so nice seeing my house and laying on my comfy bed again.

after my quick shower, we head over to hannah's house. when we got there, i saw her ginormous house. it was cabin-like and looked extremely cozy.

i see that gianni, khalil, aedin, tanner, and mary were already there and i see that all their families came along.

the house was beautiful. we knock at the door and hannah opens up with a wide smile on her face.

"hey guys, food and drinks are on the table and all the kids are upstairs in my room," she tells us.

"awesome," i say, "i'm heading upstairs if you need me," i tell my parents.

"okay have fun," they tell me.
they start heading towards the adult table to introduce themselves to the parents.

cylia and olivia head upstairs with me.

i head upstairs to see everyone and turns out, they're having a dance competition on "just dance."

what is it with these people and competitions?

cylia and olivia introduce themselves to everyone.

"where's that little boyfriend of yours?," cylia asks me nudging my side.

"he's not here yet, i think he's coming with xolo i don't know - but he's coming," i reply.

after about ten more minutes, xolo, jacob, and all the others arrive.

i greet them all and as soon as my sisters saw jacob, they ran up to them all excited.

"HI I'M OLIVIA," olivia says shaking his hand rapidly.

"AND I'M CYLIA, WE'RE Y/N'S SISTERS. REMEMBER US FROM THE CALL?!"

"oh uh yeah i do haha nice to meet you guys," he responds to them.

my sisters are scaring him - what in the world are they thinking -?! i snatch him away from them before they start talking more.

"hey sorry about them being all weird," i laugh hiding my embarrassment.

"oh it's alright they're funny if you ask me"

i laugh and kiss him on the cheek.

blake and makenna walk in the door and hug me.

"oh my goodness hey guys," i say group hugging them.

i start talking to them and then look behind me.

cylia's bugging jacob again.

"so you think y/n is pretty? did you guys kiss? what do you find so attractive about her? what did she say about us?"

"cylia," i warn her.

she looks at me and then leaves jacob alone.
i make eye contact with jacob and we laugh again.

"hey you guys wanna go on my trampoline? only a few people can go at a time but it's outside come with me," hannah tells us.

we all follow her back downstairs and i see that me and jacob's parents are getting along.

me and jacob both notice and smile at each other. he grabs my hand and we walk out to the trampoline.

we have fun outside on the trampoline and making s'mores. i can already tell that life is going to get ten times better than it already is.

i'm so glad to finally be back at home.

- i forgot to mention in the beginning that olivia rodrigo and cylia chasman are supposed to b ur sisters -