Kai Parker Smut - Faking It

Word Count- 9,430 (I'M SORRY. I GOT CARRIED AWAY.)

Summary- Kai Parker was your best friend. You reveal something to Kai that shocks him, and he asks you for help, but it wasn't as easy as you thought it would be.

Friday Night

"Kai, you're missing the best part of the movie!" You yelled from the couch. You and Kai were having a movie night at your house tonight. It was a weekly thing that the two of you did. Ever since you and Kai had met, you had been attached to the hip. It weirded everyone out that you could be friends with him, but they never took the time to talk to him or even hear him out. You, on the other hand, were always there for him. Ever since the merge, when he knocked on your door, crying and sobbing, you had taken him under your wing and made sure no one said anything or did anything that hurt him, and he did the same to you. You were the most valuable thing to him, and he would rather be dead than to ever see you get hurt. 

"I'm coming. I'm coming," He yelled from the kitchen.

"Bet you've never heard that before," You laughed and threw a piece of popcorn into your mouth. You didn't think he would have heard it but him being a heretic heard every little thing that came out of your mouth.

"What?" He asked as he jumped onto the couch, causing your popcorn bowl to spill.

"Nothin'," You sighed and started to pick the popcorn up that had fallen on your couch and floor. 

"You think I've never satisfied a woman?" He joked, not thinking you're serious. You cringed at the way he worded the sentence.

"Have you ever even been with a woman?" You asked, picking up the last piece of popcorn and jumping back on the couch, and sitting cross-legged in front of Kai. He set down his bowl and turned to face you.

"You think I'm a virgin?" He laughed. "Come on, Y/N. Look at me. I'm a total chick magnet," He insisted.

"Yeah, no one says that anymore," You informed him.

"I can't believe you think- Why would you think I'm a virgin?" He asked, trying to hide his hurt masculinity.

"I mean think about it, Mal," You called him the nickname you know he loved so he wouldn't get upset with you, "You were trapped in solitary confinement for almost twenty years. You have to be a little rusty on your skills. I mean, you're not even up to date on the new kinks," You informed him.

"What the hell is a kink?" He asked.

"You're kidding," You laughed.

"Look, when I'm with a woman, they are very vocal. That means I'm doing something right," He said it like it was obvious.

"Oh, really?" You asked, and he nodded his head. You cleared your throat, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "Tell me if this sounds familiar, okay?" He nodded again. "Oh, oh, Kai," You fake-moaned, making his eyes widen and cheeks flush. "Oh, right there, Kai. Just like that," You sighed. Kai was beyond shocked. It did sound familiar, and he hated how he was getting turned on right now. "Oh, I'm cumming!" You yelled and then brushed yourself off, smiling at Kai. "So?" You asked.

"I- I- No! No, no, no. I- I can satisfy a woman, and I have!" You laughed at how defensive he got. He rolled his eyes and stood up, heading to the door, you chased after him.

"Mal, don't go!" You whined and pulled his arm. He looked back at you, and you pouted your lip. "Please," You begged. He softened for a moment before going back to his stern look.

"Oh, don't give me that face," He said and looked away from you.

"What face?" You giggled. "Come on, don't leave," You pleaded and tugged on his arm.