42.

HEYYY IM BACK AFTER MONTHS OF HIATUS! (Please read a message i posted on my profile) again, i apologize for the super super later update as i was really busy, but i'll be updating regularly now but not as often as before. Thank you all for waiting, it really means alot to me <3 i love you and stay safe!

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Flowers on your hair...

Now on your grave.

20th of JANUARY

Two days since Suna last slept. Two days since he left his room. Two days since he last ate. Two days since Suna interacted with anyone. And two days since Shinyya's death.

With no tears left to cry, the only way Suna could pour out all the grief and depression that was taking over him was to scroll through the hundreds, if not thousands, of memories he held in his phone and feel his heart shatter every second.

"PERVERT!"

A music sheet came flying on cam.

"I'm not a pervert, chibi."

"You were recording me?!"

"Well, yeah." Suna's snickered teasingly as he picked his device from the floor, unaware that the recording has not been stopped yet.

"Why?!" yelled Shinyya. "Delete it!"

"Blackmail material."

A wave of nostalgia washed over the brown-haired middle-blocker as he remembered their very first private encounter at the music room...and the first time he heard her play.

The thought of it made Suna sunk his face deeper in his wet pillows stained with warm tears.

The only thing he can hold on to was the pictures and videos of the times they spent together and despite knowing how much watching these over and over hurts him, he still found comfort in these moments that are now memories.

"What the hell?! Why do you keep recording stuffs?"

"Blackmail material."

"Stop recording meeeee!"

"Just for small blackmail material, baby."

"I'll stop playing if you won't get that phone out of my face."

"No no wait! You look beautiful in that angle!"

"Only in this angle?!"

CLICK!

"Aha, perfect." Suna grinned devilishly. "Blackmail worthy."

"Look, I filmed us cuddling all night."

"Creep."

"You're not going to ask me to delete it?"

Shinyya raised a brow. "Why would I? But even if I would, you're just going to ignore what I said."

"Damn right."

"Let me guess, blackmail material?"

Suna fell silent, lowering his device as he stared at the sky for a second while he pondered in his thoughts.

That's when a small smile painted itself across his face as he looked back ahead. Sudden realization finally hitting him all these time.

"Memories, bub. They're for memories."