graas

TW ~ Mentions of ED, Suicide, Strong Language, Fighting, Depressive Thoughts, Deaths, Blood and Gore

Apologies for this chapter, but it gets better I promise :D

Tommy's POV:

Tommy leaned against the tree he'd been sleeping in. It was getting dark, and his head and back were starting to ache because of how uncomfortable the seat was. 

But he didn't feel like going to the castle.

So instead, he decided to make a makeshift bed here. 

How hard could it possibly be?

He gathered a ton of grass and packed it together, and in the end, it really just looked like a stack of blue hay messily piled up together.

He fell into it with a sigh, and small pieces of grass flew everywhere.

It wasn't as great as his bed, and the grass was itchy, but it would do for now.

Slowly, he started to sing to himself, to rid himself of the loneliness he felt.

"We're no strangers to love, You know the rules and so do I, A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, You wouldn't get this from any other guy"

"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand"

"We've known each other for so long, Don't tell me you're too blind to see"

"Ooh (Give you up), Ooh-ooh (Give you up), Ooh-ooh, Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up), Ooh-ooh, Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up)"

"We've known each other for so long, Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it, Inside, we both know what's been going on, We know the game, and we're gonna play it"

"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand"

"Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

HAHA L 

PLSSS WHO GETS RICKROLLED IN 2021?

THATS KINDA WEIRDCHAMP IF U ASK ME 😩

anyways april fools ill post the actual chapter later

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime 

 Love you all :)