chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting

"Tribe breakfast!" Queenie yelled as I peered down at Mickey. Even after persuading Carl to let our brothers back into their room, he still preferred to sleep on the floor.

"You don't get up soon, she'll fog horn the room" I sighed, pulling myself off the bed. I barley got any sleep last night because of our little girl. Just like her dad, she was a wild one.....

It fucking sucked.

"Goodmorning family" I yawned, resting my head on Ian's shoulder. I was honestly to tired to even question the dining room table in our living room.

"Quinoa pancakes and yucca fires" Frank called, placing a plate down in front of me.

Oh god I think I was gonna be sick....

I dashed towards the bathroom, everything I ate for dinner ending up in the toilet bowl. Maybe it was the baby but for all I know, it could have been the poison Queenie was feeding us.

"You're still throwing up?" Mickey muttered, handing me a bottle of water.  I grabbed his wrist, pulling him down onto the floor with me.

"I think our daughter hates me" I rested my back against him as I waited for the wave of nausea to pass over me. "Ian's driving me to the baby store on he way to his boyfriends....you should come"

"Carrot top has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah some firefighter who's training him to be an EMT, you coming?"

He stared at me like I had three heads as I gave him the puppy dog eyes that usually worked on my brothers. Whether he wanted to or not, he was gonna be coming with me.

"I don't have a choice do I?" He groaned, helping me off the ground.

"Nope"

The two of us walked through the isles of the store, the gross classical music driving us both insane

The two of us walked through the isles of the store, the gross classical music driving us both insane. Apparently it was supposed to be good for the babies but the only thing it was gonna do was kill them.

I got a whole bunch of baby hand me downs so I was really only looking for a few things.

I think.....I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to get.

"Grab me those bottles" I muttered, nodding my head towards the rack. "Those ones are glass....use your brain will you"

I brushed past him, throwing the non-toxic plastic ones into the basket. Okay, so maybe I had some idea of what to buy. But could you blame me? All Svetlana was making me do was watch motherhood videos while working at The Alibi.