~ Ch 8 ~

Ch Info:

Y/n - Your Name

F/f - Favorite Food

F/s - Favorite Song 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Your Pov -

I slowly start to wake up, as I turn I feel two arms wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes to see kirari holding me close, My head snuggled into her chest. This causes my face to turn red, I try to get out of this position only to be held tighter. My tail start wagging like crazy causing kirari to wake up as well.

"Hi puppy, How did you sleep?~" Kirari says in gentle yet raspy tone.

"I slept great mistress" I replied softly

She slowly start scratching behind my ear, making me lean into her hand. A moment a peace between us, the warm sun making it even more relaxing. We both stayed like this for a bit until an alarm rang like crazy. 

"Its time to get up darling" Kirari said kissing my forehead.

I got up before kirari ,  she stared at my shaking form before getting up herself. She wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my neck then head to the closet. She grabs both of our school outfits helping me get dressed, due to my legs being tired from last night. She then gets dressed herself, I grab onto her and we walk to the dining room. 

Ririka is there to greet us with a plate of (f/f), she places the food down and waves at us. We all sit down and enjoy the food. 

"Are you ok (y/n)?, You're shaking a lot" ririka asks.

I blush hard and nod as kirari responds for me, "She more then fine, she just stayed up last night playing just dance".

Ririka hums in response. We finish our food, putting the plates in the sink and head off to the limo. I sit next to kirari playing with her fingers as she hums (f/s). We arrive to school, I cling to kirari from fear of running into yumeko or cha- Sayaka. Before I know it we are already at the student council room

I sit on kiraris lap as we wait for the rest of the council to come. I grab her hand and start playing with her hands again. She smiles and kisses my forehead softly. I go to give her a kiss only to be interrupted by sayaka. 

"President we have a meeting today, and its with someone who hates mutts" Sayaka says in a mean tone.

"I don't know why you had to mention their dislikes for mutt sayaka, there are none here"  Kirari responds

"What I mean president is we cant allow (y/n) in the meeting due to their dislike" Sayaka says. 

Kirari looks at me before sighing, "tell yumemi she doesn't need to be in todays meeting"

"Right away pres" Sayaka sends the message as kirari explains to me that ill stay with yumemi

I nod my head, kissing kiraris cheek before heading to yumemis dressing room. As I enter I see her back turned to me, so I sneak up and jump on her.

"Ah who the fu- babygirl!!" She says as she turns around and hugs me. 

(A/N: we love friends who use pet names, yall aint dating btw)

She drags me to the couch due to noticing my slightly shaking form. She places a friendly kisses on my cheek and pet my head. I lean into her hand and wag my tail. 

"Pinkieeeeeee I haven't seen you in foreverrrrrrrrrr" I whine. 

 "I know you've been hanging out with yumeko for while, but now I see your back with kirari and had fun" she smirks.

I look away from her with a pout, "Your so mean pinkie"

we continue talking for what seems like hours until we hear a knock at the door. Yumemi gets up to open the door, only to be pushed to the side by yuemko. She head towards me only for yumemi to push her.

"Get the fuck out yumeko" Yumemi snarls.

"I'm only here for my puppy yumemi" Yumeko hums

"She's not yours, she's no ones" Yumemi says as she grabs yumeko

Yumekos face turns emotionless as she smacks yumemi and grabs me dragging me from the room. I start to cry, thrashing around to get out her grip. This makes her grip harder and pin me to the wall.

"Did you really think i would give you up puppy, You give me such a thrill I though gambling only gave me." She whisper into my ear.

I start crying more trying to push off, but due to my body still being sore I wasn't able to succeed. She starts to kiss me, making me freeze up. Due to thus response she pulls away and slaps me. She goes back to kissing me, only to get the same response.

"Tch kiss back puppy or else your pretty neck will have a hand mark" She growls. 

I didn't know what she meant until she started choking me. She starts kissing me again causing my vision to turn fuzzy. Suddenly Yumeko is pushed off by a tall figure. Once my vision returns, I see a man with peach colored hair, yellow eyes and a thorn choker. I immediately recognize him as ibara from the momobami clam. He's the reason why I'm with kirari now.

He saved my life..

.

.

.

Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, I had no idea what to write. Also its funny knowing I'm making sayaka a bitch even tho I kin her. On that ending note I hate my spanish teacher and wish you guys the best. Until next time, Have a good day/afternoon/night love yall.

(854 Words)