When you first started your period.

(If you are a guy you can skip)

Slenderman:

Slender made sure you knew about periods beforehand, and how to put a pad on. You guys went out to get (your favorite food) when you first told him you got it.

Jeff the killer:

You thought you were dying, and so did Jeff. He called Slenderman freaking out, and slender was trying to calm him down and explain. Slender decided to come over and explain to you and Jeff what was happening. Then showed you what to do, and gave you pain pills in case you get cramps. Jeff stayed by you the whole time and gave you (your favorite candy).

BEN Drowned:

You knew about periods through the internet. When you first got it you had no pads, and you were afraid to tell BEN. You looked up how to make a pad when BEN popped his hand out of your phone with pads. When you were done BEN was waiting outside the door. You were so embarrassed, but he tried to reassure you that you shouldn't be. "Just leave hits that you have it, okay?" BEN took you out to eat at (your favorite restaurant).

Ticci Toby:

Since he had a sister he knew what it was. He explained and help you when you first got it. Through out the day you had really bad cramps, but didn't tell Toby because you didn't want to worry him. Until you couldn't help it anymore you were crying and holding your stomach. When Toby went to check on you he freaked out. He gave you pain pills, food, and a heading pad. You guys watched a movie until you fell asleep, and Toby stayed up all night making sure you were okay.

Masky:

You got yours at school. The boys in the class laughed at you that you felt ashamed and embarrassed. Masky was alerted by the teacher, so when he came in and saw the boys laughing at you he pulled out his crowbar and said, "Keep laughing I dare you." The kids went silent and were terrified. Masky grabbed you and helped you. He took you home, and made sure you were never ashamed by your period and that it was normal. The boys never laughed at you again.

Hoodie:

You got yours at the mall. Before it happened Hoodie told you to stay on the bench while he went in one of the stores. These group of teen girls saw you and helped you. They even bought you new clothes, and when hoodie came back they explained to him what happened. Hoodie thanked them and took you to (your favorite store) and let you get a few things.

Eyeless Jack:
(Jacks the bold lines)

You were freaking out and didn't want to tell Jack about it. Jack went to check up on you because you were in the bathroom for a long time. "You okay?" He said through the door. "Yup." You tried to lie.
"You're lying what is going on?" "I'm bleeding." "Then put on a bandage." "I can't." "What do you mean you can't." "I'm bleeding through my parts." "What do you mean bleeding through your parts?" "I don't know." "I'm calling Slenderman." Slenderman proceeded to help you and Jack. After being educated by slender Jack took you to get ice cream.

Laughing Jack:

Jack had to go out for a little bit so you stayed at home. Luckily you had pads from your friends at school, because they wanted to make sure you had some just in case. You were having horrible cramps and didn't know how to stop it. You were crying and holding your stomach on the floor. When Jack came back he heard you and scrambled towards you. "Gumdrop what happened!" He was freaking out. "I got my period and my stomach hurts really bad." Jack picked you up and placed you on the couch. He grabbed pain pills and a heating pad. He gave you them and held you calming you down. "It's okay gumdrop." He kept telling you. You guys ate some candy while watching (your favorite tv show).

Jason the toymaker:

You were upstairs chilling on your phone when you realize you were sitting in a pool of blood. Your teddy bear was right next to you. Jason went out and got pads and brought them to you. He also gave you (your favorite snack).