⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING, THINK ABOUT WHY YOU STARTED

'WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING, THINK ABOUT WHY YOU STARTED.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday— Time / 12 : 45 pm

Karasuno VS Wukutani

[Y/N] stood by the stance with yachi by her side, joining them Saeko and shimada(Takinoue wasn't able to attend due to him having work)

The ball was going back and fourth between both teams. Wukutani spikes the last hit that collided with tsukishima's hands.

The ball flew out of the blonde's hands sending it out making Daichi run towards the ball and save it from falling.

The ball flew back to the court and Daichi made his way back to get the last hit. Failing to realize he was heading right towards Tanaka.

"Yes!" Yachi exclaimed happily before clapping slightly and glanced at [Y/N]. Her smile fell after seeing [Y/N]'s shocked and worried face.

The cheers died down, Yachi turned her attention back to the court—a gasp escaped her lips.

Daichi was laying on the ground, unconscious. "Daichi-san.." [Y/N] mumbled under her breath.

"Daichi-san."

"Daichi-san!"

Karasuno were calling out to their captain, [Y/N]'s grip on the rails tightened as worrisome built up inside of her.

'Wake up.. please..'
She begged internally.

Daichi's dark orbs were revealed after he unveiled his eyelids steadily. Daichi was regaining consciousness.