Ezra

Warning: I own the copyrights of the book and the quotes mentioned in it. No one is allowed to copy the story directly or by modification, quotes or anything which corresponds to it.  Any one found doing so will be liable to legal action and will be charged of infringement.

I own this story in all forms as an author and creator of this work. Do not post it anywhere without my permission....I repeat do not post anything from my story anywhere without my permission or you will be subjected to legal action.

Don't take my warning lightly, for I will surely find out about you and I will sure as hell take you to court.

Somethings just get very severely on my nerves and copying my work , posting it on other sites ( even if mentioning my pen name) is one of them. I didn't tell you to post my book on your site , your justification of mentioning my pen name only infuriates me more . Consider this warning my last reminder to those evil people who use others efforts, hardwork to their own selfish reasons. Or the copyrights act will make sure of it.

Enjoy the story!

...

Ezra, was the one who was not meant to be born.
Left on the streets to die after 7 days of life,her biological parents didn't wanted her.

The reason will always remain a mystery.
But considering she was a girl and the rags that covered her,cheap the reason was quite evident.

Mrs Reed has always been known to be a kind and soft hearted woman,her support to the orphanages and women of her country,quite famous and generous.

Such was the destiny's play,that one day her eyes fell on a crying child wrapped in torn rags,laying near a bin,while her car stopped at the red lights.

Her hands immediately,pulling the door open ,not caring about anything else.
The guard followed the madam in haste, covering her with an umbrella from the piercing rain.

But as soon as their eyes fell on the baby girl crying and shivering in the rain,they couldn't help feel their hearts to drop and sympathy to flood in.

How someone left this beautiful girl to die, how inhuman can their race be.

Mrs Reed held the little baby in her arms and surprisingly,the child's shrill voices calmed down.
Like she was in her mother's embrace.

Nodding at the driver,Mrs Reed decided then,that she will not let anything happen to this little girl who has just leaned to breathe.

She will leave no stone unturned to save her tonight,as she was herself nothing but a messenger of God,send to save this child.

Mrs Reed was able to save the child that night, but she couldn't find a good home for her.
Her attachment to the girl,one of the reasons .

Then when all options were closed and her house's oldest and most trustworthy maids lost her unborn child,they both decided.

The child will live in the Reed Mansion ,as the head Maid May's daughter.
Mrs Reed will make sure that she attends to the girls needs and provides her with nothing but the best.

Mr Reed agreed with his wife's choice,knowing that she always took the right decision
And appreciating her for her good deed.

The girl was named Ezra,after the meaning that meant giver.
As she was a Gift given by God to them.

Mrs Reed herself had 3 sons,the desire for a daughter very strong but now with Ezra in her arms,she was sure her wish got granted.

Ben Reed the youngest of Reeds son was a charmer of hearts,his looks a catalyst to it.
With a sweet personality,he was the most irresponsible and notorious one.