A/N - Question

Hi yall! I'm not dead!

Okay, sooo I was a little curious....

So it takes me forever to get new chapters out because of school but also because when ever I'm working on a chapter for some reason I get so many random ideas for other chapters or other characters. 

Like literally, it took me forever just to finishing up the last chapter because while i was writing I kept getting inspiration for other chapters of this story like a confession scenario 😏 and then getting little ideas/ scenarios for other characters like Aizawa, Dabi, Gojo, Nanami, Levi, etc.😅

So what I'm getting at is that, I know I'm garbage with consistent updates but I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a BNHA/MHA, JJK or Haikyuu one-shot book with open request? I would say AOT too but I'm not as familiar with all the characters.

I know I just said I'm garbage with consistent updates but for the most part, some of these are a little easier for me to write because I tend to get random spark of ideas and tend to be able to create/ write out a whole sort/ long one-shot scenario. So basically with these, you guys have other things to read when it takes me forever to get a new chapter in.

Let me know that yall think (๑'ᗢ'๑)ฅ

Also, if you have any suggestions or any ideas of scenarios you would like, let me know and I'll try to include them in future chapters or into the one-shot book if you guys are interested in it 😊~

~🕊~

Like always have a wonderful day and stay safe ❤~