When your child runs on stage - Chan

"You ready to see papa Aera? This'll be your first time seeing him on stage," You asked your daughter, a wide smile displayed on her face as she nods excitedly.

"I want to see him dance and sing! Daddy's so cool!!" She jumps in her spot while giggles erupt from her soft pink lips.

Luckily you were holding her hand so she didn't fall or run away. Aera was only 4 years old but she was as energetic as a bunny on its third cup of coffee. You and Chan never expected to have a child this early, but here you were now, standing in line to a Stray kids concert. You'd never call her an accident, since you both did like the thought of being parents, yet it happened much quicker than you thought.

One time without protection would be alright, is what you told yourself when you made that decision. It was the hardest moment in your life for you to take care Aera on your own since Chan was always busy with producing songs and promoting worldwide as an idol, but it got easier as time passed. He'd apologize for never being there with you both, feeling bad that he couldn't spend even a day with his new family. Although sometimes he'd be free to visit you in the house you bought together a few years back.

The members knew of Aera and loved her a lot, to the point they'd whine if they couldn't play with her atleast once a week. Truth be told, she was the cutest baby. If you took all the sweetest things in the world and turned it into a person, then no doubt about it, it'd be her.

"Remember baby, people don't know that you're dad's daughter. They also don't know that I'm his wife," you reminded her since Chan didn't want to announce you both to the public yet. "So don't try to draw any attention alright? Don't leave my side and just have fun."

"Okey dokey!" She agreed happily, although she still didn't understand the whole idol and relationship situation.

After waiting for 25 minutes, the guards started to let people into the concert hall. Heading to your V.I.P seats that Chan had secretly arranged for you two, you watched as more fans flooded in. Just seeing how excited everyone was made you smile to yourself. Their fandom was really kind and supportive, except for the few who aren't. They were what scared you whenever you thought about what would happen if your relationship was revealed. But you didn't need to worry at the moment, you were here to see Chan and the rest perform.

"Mom, it's starting!!" Aera immediately started to wave her lightstick in the air, admiring it as it glowed in the darkness.

There they were, on the stage in fancy outfits that were absolutely captivating. Your eyes fell onto Chan who was in the middle as they began to perform. Even though you probably seemed like a mere shadow in the audience, he found where you were and that's when you locked gazes. He grins for a second, making your heart flutter while he sang with his attention on you.

"Dad's looking this way!!! Do you think he sees us?!" Aera tugs on your sleeve, making you snap back to reality.

You reach your arm out to pat her head, adoring how enthusiastic she was.

"Of course, he always finds his way back to us. And he's smiling at you now," you point out, to which she responds back with a surprised "Really!?".

You hum and she hugs you while trying to wave one of her hands so Chan would notice you both. It worked, or more like, he never changed his focus on anything or anyone else.

Once the performance over, they switched to another song of theirs. 10 minutes after, you were so lost in the amazing experience that you didn't notice how Aera was no longer seated next to you. You only realized once you thought that it was oddly quiet despite the screaming and cheering of fans.

"Sweetie? Where are you?" Your eyebrows crease and you turned your head to your sides, trying to spot the small child but she was completely gone.

A nervous sweat piles up on your forehead and your hands felt clammy. Where could she have run off to? You hoped that she would be back if you just waited for her, but a bunch of confused whispers reach your ears.