Chapter 34

"Kill her?" Harry asked, his voice clogged with a sudden urge to cry. 

You were staring at him, pleading with your eyes or that somehow he can read your face. Even though he was never really good at that. You were trying so hard to not yell that you weren't the horcrux. You wanted to yell that it was your father. But you couldn't. You were so conflicted, you were surprised your head hasn't burst. 

"Yes!" Voldemort shouted, he felt so giddy and he could have jumped if he wanted to. "Now, I am sure you would like to know what I would like to do once I have everyone on my side..." Voldemort trailed off about his plans in front of the three of you. 

You were staring at Harry and once Voldemort was behind you, still blabbering, you would look at your father and back at Harry continuously. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes sparkling with tears. 

He's the horcrux! He is the horcrux! It's not me! 

"Then I will finally be able to be known as the most powerful wizard ever," Voldemort finished, traveling another three hundred sixty degree circle to face the three of you again. "What are you still doing here?" He asked your father. 

Your father tensed and looked at the ground. 

Voldemort flicked his wand to make your father's neck snap up to look at him. 

"Stop!" You wailed, noticing the red marks that were appearing on your father's neck. It looked like invisible wire was tightening his airway. Your father looked at Harry and Harry's eyebrows contorted slowly. 

Harry's scar started to prickle, feeling as if a thousands of needles were opening his scar. He tried to play it off but only you knew it was hurting him. He looked at you and raised a quick eyebrow before you nodded sneakily. Harry's eyes widened and he knew the truth now. 

Voldemort was so busy enjoying the pleasure of seeing your father's eyes pop out of his head that he didn't realize that you were close to Harry again. 

"Do you?" You whispered, keeping your voice so low so that only Harry could hear. 

"Yes," Harry whispered back but his voice was better. 

You smiled weakly before remembering that your father was literally choking.

"Dad!" You yelled, trying to go back to the situation in front of you. 

"Stand ba-" Your father choked, his neck turning a sickly purple color. 

Voldemort tightened the grip making your father cut his sentence short. 

"Stop it! You are hurting him!" You yelled at Voldemort, wanting to be able to talk to your father one last time before he had to sacrifice himself. 

Voldemort loosened the grip on your father's neck and your father gasped audibly to get air. 

"Dad," you said, walking towards him and feeling horrible. It was what he wanted after all but you still didn't want him to die horribly. Your heart felt it needed to express itself towards your father again. 

Your dad gagged and his eyes stopped bulging. He stared at you with red puffy eyes. His tears and nose were wet and you helped him buy slapping him on the back a few times. 

"What do you want with him?" You asked Voldemort, hoping to continue stalling, "Kill me instead!" You shouted, feeling as if you could try to convince Voldemort that you are the actual horcrux. 

Voldemort looked at you alarmed and glanced at your father again. "Why would I want to kill you?" Voldemort asked. 

"You don't want to but if I am still going to stay alive, you are not going to harm my father," you ordered.