Chapter 1.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The four girls kept chatting and after a while Millicent and Y/n both fell asleep, with blankets draped over them.

Pansy and Anastasia were chatting the whole ride, until half an hour before they arrived at Hogwarts.

"Hey! Wakey-wakey, you sleepyheads!" Pansy yelled in an highpitched voice, while shaking both of the sleeping girls.

"Pansy! Be more gentle, merlin.. You can't be this harsh with them, imagine them being your Draci-poo for example!" Anastasia scolded her, while grabbing her uniform, so she can go to the restroom and change.

"I can't just treat everyone special?! Then that would make my love for him less obvious!" She replied and also grabbed her uniform, so she can change in a random restroom stall.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming.." Millicent replied, while grabbing a bag with her clothes in it.

"I will wait here and look after your stuff and then I can change, after you guys are done." Y/n reassured the three girls, who were thankful and quickly left, so she didn't have to wait to long.

While Y/n was waiting she got out her uniform and a big yellow cardigan with the Hufflepuff logo on it. 'The Y/n before me at least had style I suppose..' She thought and put them next to her before, looking around the compartment.

'Mister Voice? Do I have to know anything else?' She asked the voice from before in her mind.

'Why are you asking now?' The voice asked annoyed, that the girl suddenly seemed interested.

'I want a pet like Pansy, she has a black cat.' Y/n said matter-of-factly.

'W-what? You know what, I will just stop questioning you. Ehm.. Anyways you or more accurately the previous Y/n had a guinea pig.' The voice replied to the girl, without having any hope on understanding her mind set even though the voice itself was in her mind.

'Oh shoot where is it?' She asked before suddenly feeling a crawling in her giant cardigan.

'In your cardigan, but it act's like you most of the time so no worries.' The voice reassured Y/n once again.

'What do you mean he act's like me, want to square the fuck up?!' She said and straightened up for the first time, since arriving in this universe.

'Wait you would actually fight me for this?!' Mister Voice panicked.

'Oh nah, but like aren't guinea pigs normally on crack or somethin'?' She asked the voice, while slouching again.

'It's not like that at all.. Who the fuck told you that guinea pigs are on crack?!' The voice asked completely done with this reincarnated soul.