𝐱𝐢𝐱

Alara was on her way back from visiting her Gryffindor friends in the Gryffindor Tower when she saw him.

Regulus Black was quite the replica of his brother, Sirius Black. When Alara approached the sobbing boy, she thought it was him, but when he looked up, she could see tiny differences. Like how his eyes were green, and Sirius' were brown. And how Regulus' hair was way more curlier than his.

"S-sorry, I really shouldn't be out. I'll go back. Please don't any Professor though. They'll tell my parent's and I don't want them to be mad -"

"Woah. Okay, first of all, take a breath mate. Second of all, you were crying. I know you don't know me but, if you need me just, come find me, yeah?"

"O-okay. I - just please don't involve Sirius in this."

"Whatever you want. Now get to bed, you don't want any Professor's finding you."

He nodded as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve, before sending her a smile and walking away. What he didn't notice, was that he dropped his sheet of parchment.

Alara wasn't one to snoop. So, she picked it up and shoved it in her pocket. Regulus was already in the common room by the time she realised he dropped it. She made a mental note to give it back to him when she next saw him.

a small reggie and alara moment.

btw, i know voldy doesn't exist in this, but blood purity opinions and those type of things do.

257 words