Chapter Twenty One: Part 2

Sorry I made you guys wait, I had to finish some homework🥺, here's part 2...

Chris cleared his throat and bounced his leg up and down, he was definitely nervous. He gave a blank stare to the ground, I could tell he was thinking about what he was going to say to my parents.

The footsteps became louder as the door knob twisted.

"Y/n?"

My eyes widened when I recognized who it was.

"Ricky?"

Ricky was the guy whose had a crush on me ever since the third grade. He was a family friend and we may or may not have dated in the past, but what was he doing in the Bahamas? In my parents house?

"Oh my god, Y/n I haven't seen you in forever."

I stared at him in complete shock. The last time I saw him he had a varsity jacket on and we were making out under the bleachers. Then he left for college.

He picked me up and twirled me around.

"Ricky, put me down!"

"Hey, Cmon man, you heard her."

Chris tensed up and stepped in front to block me from Ricky.

"Wait— aren't you Captain America? Holy shit!"

Ricky wasn't the brightest. He was that jock in high-school and I practically did all his homework for him.

I fixed my clothes.

"Ricky, this is my boyfriend Chris. Chris this is um, this is Ricky."

Ricky stuck his hand out.

"Boyfriend? Ha, just wait till your dad hears that one.."

Ricky looked at me and smirked. Chris just stared at him. I lightly shoved him so he could shake Ricky's hand that was still out.

"And who are you again?"

Chris said as he shook Ricky's hand.

"Let's just say you aren't the only guy Y/n's dated."

Chris tried his best to calm his jealousy like we talked about and I thought he was handling it pretty well. So far.

"Well, I'm going to be the last guy she dates, how about that."

I smirked at his comeback. Chris was a hothead but very good with words.

I grabbed Chris and we headed into my parents house, I needed an explanation as to why Ricky was here.

"Mom?!" I scanned my parents beautifully beach decorated home.

Ricky came behind us and closed the door.

"She's not home, she went out to the market to get some fruits."

"And my dad?"

"He's out there, fixing his boat."

Chris and I looked out through the back window where you could see the beach perfectly. My dad was on the shore under his boat. I guess I'd have to introduce Chris without my mom being here.