thirty six

۵ chris is 36 ۵

June 13, 2017

Josie's pov

Today is Chris's birthday and we are celebrating by going out tonight. His brother Scott is in LA and planned the entire night with Lizzie because she loves planning. Oh and Robert too helped. I took Chris out for breakfast for his birthday then dropped him back off where he was staying with Scott.

I went over to lizzie's place to help her pick an outfit out. Then mackie called us asking what he should where. "Wait lizzie where are we going?" I said and mackie agreed with me. Her Scott never said anything about where it's at. "I didn't tell you guys" she said as I looked at her then at the face time screen.

We shook our heads no and she hesitated. "Hey we aren't the birthday boy we are allowed to know" I said looking at her. "But it's supposed to be a surprise" Lizzie said and mackie was pushing her to tell us. All we got what it was like a going outfit, whatever that meant. She had me where a right black bodycon dress with dr martens.

Then once we finished getting ready we all met a Downey's place. "Hey there cutie" I said walking up to sebastian and giving him a quick peck. "You look good baby" he said as he had me twirl for him. We were all waiting outside confused. Then Lizzie, Scott and Downey made a lil speech.

Then had us get in a limo. We were so confused. The three of them had this smile like a devil smile. "Why does it feel like we are being pimped" Mackie said as the closed the door and started driving.

"What you were all thinking it" he said and we all just laughed. "Here is our first stop" Scott said and we looked at the three them. "First?" Chris said looking at his brother. "You only turn 28 once" he said as we got out. We were at some club bar thing.

We walked in and it was packed. There were so many people here, it was hard to get around. We all followed Downey. We had to squeeze to get through. So I grabbed on to seb's hand as he pulled me through. Then he put his hand on my lower back and put me infront of him. He kept his hand there as we kept walking to this vip section.

They had us take 2 shots right there on the spot. We were by the dj who was blasting music. This is going to be one long night. We were all dancing and were pretty tipsy. Some of us were even drunk. "Take your last shot and meet outside place number 2" Scott yelled and we all took our last shot. Once again seb placed his hand on my lower back as we got through the crowd. Once we made it outside there were paparazzi.

He used his hand to cover my face because he knows how anxious I get. Once we got in the limo we drove to a restaurant, yes food. We got in and I sat between Tom and seb. I ordered some Alfredo pasta and wine. We all got alcoholic beverages even though we were pretty drunk.

I was getting to drunk drunk. I'm a heavyweight so it takes a lot to get me drunk. We all munched on our dinner which tasted so darn good then got back to a beach house that Downey rented for the night. Where we listen to music and drank more. "Come do shots with me" a drunk Chris said hugging me and I nodded okay.

We took 5 shots in a row. The last shot really hit me. Don't know how Chris is still alive. Then scoot took a shot. Mackie and Tom were also gone. The rest of us were pretty drunk but not gone yet. We decided to go out on the beach and start a bonfire to make s'mores.

"We are so regretting this in the morning" Mackie said as he grabbed the marshmallows. He's not wrong, the hang over is gonna kill us in the morning. We ate a few s'mores and enjoyed the night. Lizzie brought out a cake and we sang him happy birthday. Mackie was going in to smash the cake but drunk Chris said no.

He literally tossed the cake into the air. And it fell on the sand and Lizzie was upset she wanted cake so instead took another shot. "Coffee" I said looking at Lizzie with a big smile. "No no you can't have coffee" a drunken seb came over to tell me. We looked at eachother and laughed because we both knew I was gonna get my coffee.

"I'm gonna puke" Lizzie said looking at me. "Not here not on Mother Nature liz!" Chris yelled. Seb picked her up and we ran back to the house. I opened the doors and we got her to the bathroom. Made it just on time. I held her hair up while she puked. "Here drink" Downey said dropping off two shots in the bathroom.

Seb and I shrugged our shoulders and took them while Lizzie was puking. "I'm tired" Lizzie said wiping the corner of her mouth. "Alright we get you to bed" I said as we got her up. We walked upstairs to the room labeled liz and josie. Wow Downey even labeled our rooms how sweet.

We set her on the bed and seb waited outside as I changed her. "You know I wuv you like a lot right jo" Lizzie said as she laid in bed. "I love you too" I said looking at her. I got her to stand up and rinse some mouthwash in mouth and brush her teeth. We were looking in the mirror as she did it then bursted into laughter. Once she finished with brushing her teeth and using the mouth wash we took a photo.

"Hey does my breath smell good" a drunken Lizzie said and breathed in my face I nodded yes. We got her back in bed and I walked out. There goes Mackie and Tom trying to get upstairs. Then downy and Scott carrying in a very drunken Chris into the living room. Seb and I just laughed and walked to his room.

end of chapter.