Floating

I wasn't going to publish this part yet but I felt bad for you guys who care about Cedric so here you go:

Hari, not wanting to look at the girl, glanced around. She looked at the boy lying spread eagle on the ground and for some reason felt a brief feeling of relief as he stirred. He got slowly to his feet, staggering as he saw the girl kneeling emotionlessly next to the snakelike man with his hand around her throat.

The boy called out to the girl, scared. "Hari! What's going on?! Let go of her!"

Hari? But that was her name? What was going on?

The girl looked over at him, sneering as the snake like man let go of her throat. #) Oh, you're finally awake. I'm simply bowing before my master. (# The snakelike man ran a caressing finger down her face and Hari felt another jolt of pain.

"The Hari I know wouldn't serve any master."

#) Well pretty boy Digggory. (# the girl said, walking towards the boy, sneering, her movements lithe like a serpent. #) The Hari you knew lied, I've been planning this all along.(# she tilted her head questioningly. #) Did you really think I cared about you? You? A lowly useless hufflepuff. (# the girl brandished her wand, pointing it at the boy who backed away scared. #) of course not. Now bow to the dark lord. (#

"Never!" The boy, Cedric, his name was Cedric, said.

#) then you will suffer until you do. (# A small smile appeared on her face, it was cruel. #) Crutio (#

A split second look of betrayal appeared on Cedric face before he collapsed to the floor thrashing.

No this was wrong, something was wrong. That was her body, hers, what was it doing? She had to stop this, that was her friend! She tried to force herself back towards her body but it was like trying to swim through honey. She forced herself into her body as Cedric trashed, trying to take control.

She forced her wand up into the air, breaking the spell, and slammed back into her body, the shock and pain hitting her as the numbness disappeared like jumping into freezing water. She ran forwards, stepping between Cedric and Voldemort, wand raised, memories flooding back into her like a rising tide.

"I am my own person, and you cannot control me! You're not hurting him again!"

She reached out a hand behind her, pulling Cedric to his feet without taking her eyes off of Voldemort's red ones. Cedric stood shakily, holding onto her hand. She gave his hand a squeeze and was thankful that he returned it.

Voldemort, looking annoyed, simply waved his wand and blasted them backwards, binding them to a headstone outside the circle of death eaters with ropes. Their wands fell to the ground under their feet. He turned back to his Death Eaters and continued speaking to them.

"I remember only forcing myself, sleeplessly, endlessly, second by second, to exist. ...I settled in a faraway place, in a forest, and I waited. . . . Surely, one of my faithful Death Eaters would try and find me. . . one of them would come and perform the magic I could not, to restore me to a body . . , but I waited in vain. ..."

Hari stopped paying attention. #) I'm sorry Cedric, he was controlling me. I barely managed to break it. Are you alright? (#

"It's alright. I'm fine. Do you have a plan?"

#) Yeah, I'm going to do some things. I need you to not react so that we don't get his attention. Then we're going to sneak around the entire circle to the other side and I can reverse the portkey and take us back. (#