181

Zhu Longwang opened his eyes, purple eyes piercing towards the sky. He looked at the unfamiliar ceiling, feeling his heart beat hard against his chest. Where was he? He continued to breath, pausing as he recollected himself.

He heard steps by his side, glancing from the corner of his eyes.

"Immortal Zhu." Fei Shang smiled as he walked towards Zhu Longwang.

Zhu Longwang blinked a few times, processing the information in his head. He was alive. And, Fei Shang was still alive too. Now, how many years had passed? "Fei Shang." His voice was low, quiet and hoarse.

Fei Shang understood what he needed at once, turning to his side to grab a cup of tea as Zhu Longwang slowly sat up.

Zhu Longwang situated himself, leaning against the bed frame. He accepted the cup of tea, drinking a sip from it as it cleared his dried throat.

His hands shook, perhaps it was excitement and fear mixed together. "How long has it been? Zhu Longwang asked directing his eyes towards Fei Shang, who began fiddling with the equipments in the room.

"Immortal Zhu, a few centuries have already passed. It... is truly a good thing that you have returned." Fei Shang replied, unable to hold back the sigh from his mouth.

It had been that many years? In Heaven, the days passed by slow. At one point, Zhu Longwang could no longer remember how much time had passed for him. All those years, he waited for one man. Even after so many years, he still waited for him. Yet, he never saw him. It was as if the man was still alive and well. Thinking to this point, his eyes lighted up, asking frantically, "Qianchi, where is he?"

"He."

The sound of a door slammed open.

Fei Qianchi pushed the door hard, slamming it out of his way. He looked around, his blue eyes filled with undeniable joy and panic. As he saw Zhu Longwang, he slowly walked over, a smile on his lips as he trembled.

He was alive... Fei Qianchi could barely suppress his cry. His eyes were opened, his beautiful purple eyes, eyes that shone like the moon. Fei Qianchi almost stumbled.

Zhu Longwang looked beautiful, a cold type of beautiful. The man's narrow eyes dipped with a tail, his soft lips, his purple eyes, everything brought about a burst of pain within him. This man was his light, his life, this was the man who gave everything to him.

"Longwang," Fei Qianchi's voice cracked as he walked over, Fei Shang moving aside.

"Qianchi." Zhu Longwang looked up at Fei Qianchi, his cold eyes reddening, a small smile formed on his lips. "Qianchi." The only thing he could do was repeat his name.

"Longwang," Fei Qianchi sat on the bed, his arms reaching out to hold Zhu Longwang in his embrace, hugging the man tightly in his arms. "I'm sorry." For everything, he truly was.

Zhu Longwang listened, biting his lips to suppress his cries. "No, it was my fault." He was too afraid, hence, he hid the truth.

"I'm sorry. I... there's nothing I can say to you except these words." Fei Qianchi couldn't hide the feelings in his heart that seemed to burst. How many lifetimes had he spent with this man? Yet, none could compare to this moment where he saw him alive once more.

Zhu Longwang arms trembled as he brought them up, wrapping his arms around Fei Qianchi's waist. "A lot has happened. I was able to think about everything carefully. I... was too afraid back then so I never told you the truth."

Fei Shang, seeing that they were talking about something personal, immediately pulled Zhu Luishui, who was still in shock, away, closing the door.

With all eyes gone, Fei Qianchi pulled away from Zhu Longwang, looking at the man's long lashes that covered his eyes. There was a slight blush around his eyes, the man's smile was breathtaking.