Shonwu

Request by @sooope4l

YOUR POV !

"Jooheon and Minhyuk stop being so loud!" I walked into the living room mad because I keep hearing their voices all the way upstairs. "Matter of fact who let y'all in my house." I look around to see the rest on the couch.

"I did." I turned around to see shonwu coming down the stairs with bed hair. "I let them in and told them to keep quiet but I guess they don't listen." Shonwu looked at the guys before coming to me and rubbing my belly and kissing me on the forehead.

"Sorry about them y/n." Kihyun said calmly but a little scared since he didn't want to get you mad. "How about we all order food and watch the movie." I.M said trying to bring the mood back up.

I nodded my head before looking at Shonwu. "Can you bring my blanket from upstairs, I don't feel like going back up them damn stairs." I said tired as it was getting tiring standing, I went to go sit on the couch. "Ok." Shonwu said jogging upstairs.

"How many months are you." Hyungwon asked. "I'm six months." I said smiled as I rubbed my belly. "Can I touch him or her." Hyungwon asked politely, since we don't know the gender of the baby we want to know during our baby shower, which is next month.

"Yea sure." Hyungwon got up and and sat next to me and gently rubbed my belly. "Hi Im going to be your best uncle." "Uh no that's me." Jooheon said scrunching up his face. "I'm going to teach him or her how to dance and he or she is going to love me more." The guys was arguing about who's going to be a better uncle.

I was getting annoyed and was ready to fight. Fuck being pregnant right now I'm about to fight them if they don't stop yelling. "If y'all don't shut the fuck up! Damn!" I shouted frustrated.

They all looked at me scared and shocked but I didn't care l, ruined the mood. "You all are going to be great uncles end of discussion ." I said giving them all a death glare.

"Sheesh pregnancy hormones again." Minhyuk said to himself but I heard him, I looked at him and he instantly went quiet.

I hear heavy footsteps entering the living room, looking to see it was Shonwu. "Sorry I took so long the blanket was hard to find." Shonwu said handing me the blanket before bending down a little to give me a peck.

"Ok what do y'all want to eat." I.M said about to order off the app. "Ooo I want pizza, wings, fried and a milkshake I want to eat my fries with my milkshake." I said. I.M looked at me but didn't say anything. "Damn you going to eat all that. Kihyun said.

"Yes I am is there a problem." "No." Kihyun quickly said. Jooheon quietly laughed at Kihyun. "Asking dumb questions, I'm craving for a lot of food." I said now getting sad.

"Wtf wasn't she just mad at us." Hyungwon said confused, he looked at Shonwu before looking at me again.

"Stop stressing my baby out." Shonwu said laughing a little sitting next to me before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

The End.

_________
This wasn't good but
I hope y'all like it. Also my
birthday coming up (April 13th)
also follow my tiktok (vtr1ppy)
if you want. Love yall byee :) 💕
(did not proof read)