Chapter 5 :)

Hey shawty! I'm back welcome to chapter 5! This chapter is gonna be Mia's and Zayn's history and their past. This chapter is gonna be crazy so prepare. This kinda hurt writing it. so buckle it's gonna be a bumpy ride ;)

*WARNING: ASSAULT*

Play the song when you see
'***'
___________________________________
~1 year and 6 months ago~
•Mia•
"Babe you almost done?" Zayn yelled from the bottom of the stairs of our loft apartment. "Yeah just putting my earrings in." I say putting the on the backing to my earring on. Once I'm done I walked downstairs. "Your really gonna wear that?" Zayn asks.

'He's been so rude to me lately I wonder what's going on he's never like this.'

"Uh yeah? I thought I looked good" Zayn and I are going to dinner with people Zayn works with. Cody and Gigi, I never met them but I heard great things about them. "You look like a slut." He say in disgust. "I can change if you want." I say a little hurt from his words. "No it's too late come on." He says grabbing my arm really hard.

*the dress she's wearing is the dress from wear I introduced the characters. She will also use the same dress in the future. ;)*

We arrive at the fancy Italian restaurant. We meet Cody and Gigi. When Gigi and Zayn say "hi" it looks like they already met and they know each other pretty well but I brushed it off thinking it was nothing. "Cody, Gigi this is Mia." Zayn introduces me to Cody and Gigi while grabbing my hip so hard it was hard not to flinch. "Hi, it's so nice to meet y'all" I say shaking their hands. With throbbing pain on my hip.

'***'

The rest of the night was pretty chill Zayn did most of the talking I just sat there. When we were done with dinner. We said our goodbyes. Zayn and I got into our car. "They were nice" I say smiling and looking at Zayn "yeah." Zayn said in the most monotone voice I've ever heard. All of the sudden he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it really hard I wince at the sudden pain. "Ow babe. Let go a little." I laugh a little to hide my pain. But he just tightens his grip.

'Why is he hurting me? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I'm probably bleeding. God this hurts so bad.'

I started to cry at the pain.

I tried to forget about the pain. Starting listening to the song playing. But I just cried louder that Zayn could now tell I was crying.

"Go ahead and cry, little girl
Nobody does it like you do
I know how much it matters to you
I know that you got daddy issues"

Zayn sings to me. Giving me a look that will haunt me.

'Mia your in danger'

All of the sudden we pull over and I get hit in the head hard enough that I pass out. The last thing I heard and felt was Zayn taking my dress off and him saying "I'm gonna have some fun" that's the last thing I remember before total darkness takes over.

____________________________________

So originally this chapter was gonna be longer and have WAY more stuff. But it was too sad and emotionally draining to write the rest. But next chapter will have the rest. I will be posting that Monday 10:30pm EST. I'm posting late now because I'm a runner and Track started and I have practice after school until 5:00 but I wanna make sure I have enough time to go over and make sure everything in the chapter is perfect. So yeah sorry for the wait and the short chapter but I promise you next chapter will be heart breaking. So prepare. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. :)
                                                              All the love,
                                                                               M