chapter: the yull ball

It is time for the yell bull, and nico is In his orange robs that his short friend will picked out for him in dagkonally.

He stumbles out of the dorm room, up the stairs. Too many people, yuck. Why do people want to go to this dance in glorified robes?

He meets with his date, Hannah Ambot. Yay compulsive heterosexuality. It's his favourite thing to participate in. They dance to the weïrd sisters, the ones from macbeth. Out, damn spot.

They dance, and Harry, ever the awkward loser, can barely stand to move his legs, his date thoroughly miffed. Hermione is with Krum. Good for her. Girlboss and whatnot.

Anyway, Nico is feeling very straight. Completely hetero. But boys. H-

As the night wears on, perhaps the assembled audience may come to realize that the omnipotent presence looming over this very party, deciding every Characters every action, is very tired. Perhaps he has just finished an essay on lord of the flies, and must do a rap battle next week, which he was only informed of today. Perhaps one of his worst memories of school involves rapping, and while he can rap, he is not fond of doing do in front of people.

Nico shakes his head, as does everyone else. What a strange premonition. 🤔

They catch a cockroach, methinks, and release it in a year. That's a bit illegal, right? Trapping a reporter in a jar for so long? Nico sees no issue with it. He handled it, the cockroach can suck it up.

"Hello, I am gay." Says Nico, reassuring the audience.

"Hello gay, I am dad." Responds the rest of higwarts, no matter where they were.

What a magical night of true companionship.

Hello! Two April fools chapters in one book, eek. As always with a fake chapter, a real one will follow soon. I have learned that doing creative writing makes essay writing very difficult. I hope you have/had wonderful days, and all the best to you.

Happy April Fools day, Matchsticks.

Love,
Sammy🔥