009. . . open a tab

(

( . . 𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬; 𝐶𝐻 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
OPEN A TAB / 打開一個標籤
━━━━━
"At last my love has come along. My lonely days are over, And my life is like a song, Oh yeah, yeah—"

THE SUN HAD SET AS FHE SKY WAS COVERED IN A MIDNIGHT BLUE HAZE. The saved soldiers and everyone in the camp were tired from having to make more room, rations, and figure out who was there and not, and it was crowded to say at least. Mulan had been rushed from place to place trying to help as much as she can and was worn out. She finally got spare time to relax and freshen up when it was time to sleep and laid in her dimly lit tent now stripped of her combat gear and into normal clothes.

"Boo!" Bucky yelled out as he drew Mulan's curtain back.

Jerking up in her cot in surprise she gasped and grabbed at her chest containing her now racing heart. "Holy fuck, you scared me. That's not nice! You know how I feel about the darkness and jump-scares!" Mulan whined in a pout.

Bucky chuckled and moved to kneel in front of her and took her face in his hands, "I know baby, I know, but I saw a chance so who would I be to let this opportunity slip through my hands?" He explained as he squished her cheeks and peppered her face in kisses.

"Oh, I don't know, a good person maybe?" Mulan grumbled.

"Now where's the fun in that doll? You can't talk with all those illegal adventures you forced me into." He teased.

"Wrong there sir, you were not forced. Pressured? Maybe. Strongly threatened? Maybe. Heavily advised? Yes," Mulan denied as she pushed his hair from his face, "How are you even here, don't they check your tent or something around this time?"

"They do but I put some pillows under the sheets to make it look like me so we should be fine. It's my first night back with my best girl so my apologies if I wanted to spend it with her, but y'know I can just up and leave-" Bucky shrugged.

"No! Stay please! Never mind, I don't beg men for anything. It's your choice." Mulan yelled then nonchalantly laid back down.

Bucky full belly chuckled before catching his breath and bragged, "You say that now but those times in my bed I swear you were for sure begging-"

"LA LA LA NOPE, I CAN'T HEAR LIES!" Mulan yelled as she put both hands over her ears and rolled over to not face Bucky anymore. He laughed then rolled her back to him and put a hand over her mouth to silence her yells.

"Whatever you say darling, and as much and I love our totally truthful no-lies discussion, I'm very tired and wanna hold you and go to sleep. So will you stop yelling and let us cuddle?" Bucky sweetly asked.

Mulan took a moment to study his face before moving over and patted the space behind her, "Well what are you waiting for Soldier?" Then the two fell in blissful sleep with that night being the best they've slept since separating.