𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Why the fuck is there a durag on my son head?" Fall asked as Sonder chuckled and smiled. "He gon get waves early, baby." He replied, seeing as Fall pursed his lips together.

"He gon get waves, nigga?" Fallon said, getting a nod from Sonder. He stared at him before laughing and walking back out the room.

"He can't even say nothin when Sagira got a whole ass bonnet collection." Sond mumbled, rubbing Giras back and smiling.

-

"How your kids doing?" Sonds neighbor said, catching him before he went inside the house. "They doin good, Mrs. Sterling. How you been?" He replied, unlocking the front door.

"I'm good, honey. Thought you had sold this house, haven't seen you in a while. All I've been seeing is your cousin and some dudes going in and out." Sterling said, glancing at the house as she made a slight confused face.

Sonder shook his head, putting his keys in his pocket. "Thea was niggas goin in n out my shit?" Sonder asked, frowning his face a bit.

Mrs. Sterling nodded slowly. Sond mumbled something under his breath and opened the door. "Aight, imma see you lata Mrs. Sterling. Preciate it." He said, waving as she waved back and walked inside.

He looked over in the kitchen, seeing a dude eating something while leaning on the counter. It wasn't ole dude from last time either.

"Fuck you doin in my shit?" Sonder asked, looking at him. "Dis yo house? My fault, Ian know. I did would've nev- Ion give a fuck bout yo excuses. Get yo shit n go befo we have a problem." Sond cut in, walking to Pharoahs room after watching ole dude get his shit and speed walk out the house.

Sonder opened the room door and stared at Pharoah. "Why you bringin niggas in my mothafuckin shit?" Sond said, looking him up and down.

Pharoah sucked his teeth, fumbling around with his covers until he found his phone. "Mind your business." Pharoah answered, getting on his phone.

"You can pack yo shit n get the fuck. Act like you fuckin dumb when I told you not to bring random ass niggas up in my shit." Sonder said, walking in the room all the way.

He started pulling all the clothes out the drawers and sliding all the shit ontop of the dresser onto the floor.

"Pack yo shit, bitch. Fuck you starin fo?" Sonder said mugging making him shiver and look somewhere else before he started picking everything up.