Stream?.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・
Y/N POV
_______

I woke up to the feeling of the car stopping. Its like when you wake up as a kid when you felt that certain turn to know your home, but different. I open my eyes and we were home. Wilbur smiled and hopped out of the car, heading towards the front door. I unbuckle myself and get out, grabbing the big bee and my bag, throwing it across my shoulder. I close the car door and make my way also, to the front door.
-
Wilbur unlocks the door, letting me in first. I walk in and go straight to my room. I close my door and lock it, setting my bags down. I walk to my closet and pick out some shorts and a philza minecraft hoodie. I walk to my bathroom and take a shower, changing and brushing my teeth. I walk out and put my dirty clothes in the hamper, as well as the clothes in my bag. As i was unpacking, i tumbled across the hoodie tubbo gave me, as well as the box.
-
I quickly take off the philza hoodie, switching to the one tubbo gave me. It smelled like him. I smiled and decided ill unwrap the box tomorrow. I take out my headphones, wallet, charger and phone, along as the other small things in my bag and i put them up to their rightful place. I unlocked my door and headed to wilburs room, and i knocked. "Come in y/n" wilbur said softly. Opening the door i saw wilbur sitting down at his desk. He had his facecam on, he was in a call? "Hey, are you in a call? Should i leave?" I said as i went to his bed and sat down.
-
"No no your fine, yeah im in a call! Do you want to say hello?" He smiled and looked over to his computer. "Sure! Who are you in a call with?" I smiled and walked over next to him. "So theres Tommy, philza, charlie slimecicle, me, ranboo, and tubbo." Wilbur said, pointing to all of the icons and profile pictures. "Oh pog alright!" I smiled and he unmuted and undeafened.
-
"Hello everyone!" I smiled at the camera and waved. "Hello again y/n!" philza greeted me. "HELLO WOMAN" tommy greeted. "Helloooo!" Tubbo greeted. "Hello y/n i hope your doing well!" ranboo greeted. "Woah hello there y/n right?" Charlie slimecicle said. "Yep! hello charlie!" I smiled once again. I rested my head in my arms that were on wilburs head. "Wait a damn second, isn't that tubbo's hoodie?" Tommy stated. "Wha-" i said and looked down. The call filled with OoOoO's and AaWwW's.
-
"Anyway y/n i was wondering, serious question. Would you want to start streaming?" Wilbur said and looked up at me. "Mmmm i dont really know yet, i dont know how to work anything at all, also what would i do?" I yawned. "I could teach you!" Philza volunteered. "Oh really pog! Thank you!" I smiled and covered my hands with the sleeves of my hoodie. Me and wilbur chatted for a while, as well as the rest of the call. We talked about all the plans we could do for my first stream.
-
It was then decided. I would stream tomorrow and play minecraft with tubbo, tommy, philza, ranboo, charlie slimecicle and wilbur on the origins smp. I smiled and said goodbye to everyone, before heading back to my room. I turned my lights off and plugged my phone in, before hopping into bed. I scrolled through tiktok for a while before i got sleepy, where i turned my phone off and snuggled up to my stuffed bee, starlight. I then shut my eyes, slowly running off to dreamland.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・
THE NEXT MORNING.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window, and the sun brightly through my curtains. I slowly roll over and grab my phone, checking the time. 1 pm. Wow, yesterday must have wore me out more than i expected. I rub my eyes, before sitting up and sliding off the bed. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth, and brush my hair. I then walked to my closet and picked out a nice, but comfortable outfit.

 I then walked to my closet and picked out a nice, but comfortable outfit

I grabbed my phone and headed to my desk, where i powered on my pc. I waited as the bright screen shined on my face. I opened discord and saw 8 messages. Phil and tubbo.

(Philza)

Goodmorning y/n!
Tell me when your ready and i'll teach you the ways
:)

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・

(Tubbo)

Hiii y/n!
I hope you had a good day:)
I'm exited for the stream!
:D

////////////////////////////////////////////

I smile and text philza that i was ready and waited. Around 5 minutes later i was rung, no other from philza minecraft. "Hello!" He greeted and we started working on twitch. "Also, would you want facecam on or off?" he asked. "facecam off" i smiled and he hummed in response. He taught me all the ways around streaming and around 45 minutes later i was ready. "Alright ill text the group chat that we are ready and we should be ready soon! bye y/n!" And by that, he left.
-
I waited there, texting the group chat and 10 minutes later, everyone was ready. Wilbur joined a call, then me, tubbo, tommy, charlie slimecicle, philza, then ranboo. "Hello!" Tubbo greeted. "Hello everyone!" Ranboo said and we chatted. "Wilbur im scared" I mumbled. "Dont worry y/n it'll be fine i promise. Ill tweet it out so more people will see it!" He reassured me and i pushed the "Go live!" button. I got a notification from tommy and wilbur on twitter, they both tweeted the live out. "Oh jeez thank you for tweeting tommy" I laughed and he hummed in response.
-
The viewers piled in like crazy, the chat filling in with, "Hello!" "Who is this?" "Y/n from tubbo's stream?". "Hello everyone welcome to the stream! Oh god this is nerve racking." I nervously laughed it off. "Y/n it will be fine! now lets hop onto the smp!" Tubbo cheered and by that, i shared my screen and hopped onto the smp.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・
HI ITS 4 AM AND I AM SO SLEPPY BUT HEELLLOOOO HOPED YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!

maybe vote? :]

take care ily! /p

1059 words