Chapter 1

When Henry had received that stupid letter from his stupid so called 'friend', he had never been the same. He was stuck.
Stuck in the studio, loop after loop, surrounded by inky monsters who want his blood. They want him dead, and it was because they needed someone to blame, because Joey had escaped them.
Henry blamed Joey. He knew it was Joey's fault. He fired Henry, he kept him away from Bendy when he should've been there for the little toon.
But since Henry's first loop, he came to a conclusion that Bendy wasn't who he used to be. Instead of that adorable, kind, curious, small, funny demon, he was now a violent, blood thirsty eight foot tall monster of ink and anger.
And he knew it was Joey's fault. Everyone knew. But Henry had suddenly come back, and they needed someone to put the blame on, so they would kill poor Henry over and over again.
So it could help them heal. But it didn't. Because no matter how many times any ink monster sent Henry back to the well of voices, he always came back.
And when he came back it just was a reminder that he was innocent, and that maybe they couldn't really fully kill him because he wasn't one to blame.
But they kept killing him. They kept chasing, kept hurting, kept killing. Despite this, Henry felt badly for them.
Even though he was now one of Joey's victims, Henry was one to have seemed to never give up hope. But after what appeared to have been almost his hundredth loop, he gave up.
Nothing changed. No matter what he did, what he said, it was all the same. It was almost like they were in a play and the writers kept changing Henry's lines, but everyone else stayed the complete same. It was starting to make the poor animator insane. Was he the only one noticing the loops?
Henry sighed as he started the beginning of yet another dammed loop. At this point, nothing fased him.
He knew every jump scare, he knew ever word that everyone ever said down here. Yet he played along. He didn't even try fighting anymore.
Henry stood a bit back from the boards that Bendy would smash into. He missed the days when him and the little demon would sit at his desk and draw together, happily.
But, happy wasn't a word down here. There was only hate, anger, violence, and sadness. Henry wanted to smile again, he wanted to laugh.
But the only laughs heard were the ones of an insane musician. The only smiles were fake ones forced on the demon's face. The only nice words were the lies Alice told him every loop. Henry gave up on trying to change that.
He stepped towards the boards, watching as Bendy reached for him. No matter how many times Bendy killed him, Henry was absolutely terrified of the ink demon.
It hurt so much to be killed. Emotionally and physically. But he ran. Like always. Because he didn't want to feel that pain again.
It was his least favourite part of being down in the studio. Being turned into a bloody mess by his creation.
Sure he'd always re-spawn, but that didn't stop it from hurting like literal hell. And Henry would know what that feels like.
Henry braced himself as the floor collapsed underneath him. He roughly landed in an ink puddle, staring up at the ceiling where he'd came from.
Henry grumbled to himself as he made his way through the studio. Soon he'd meet Sammy, again. He got to the part where Sammy would cross in the hall in front of him.
"SAMMY!" Henry yelled, trying to get his attention. Sammy completely ignored him, continuing to walk across the hall.
"Ignorant sunuva bitch." Henry growled. He sighed, continuing to go his way. Henry often wondered if Sammy remembered much. If he remembered Norman.
By the looks of the insane musician, he didn't. Despite everyone trying to kill him, Henry pitied them. He felt horrible for something he wasn't even slightly responsible for.
But at this point, he even started to blame himself. Eventually Henry was knocked out by the musician. No matter which way he turned to look for him, Sammy always got him.
Henry woke up, tied up. While Sammy was ranting about being freed, Henry loosened his ropes so he could get away when Bendy came.
Sammy left to his office. But right as he was closing the door, Henry yelled out. "SAMMY WAIT!" He called.
Sammy glared at him. "Hush Sheep, sacrifices don't talk." He said.
"Well this one does, but Sammy don't you remember the loops?" Henry asked desperately. He wanted someone to remember.
No, he needed someone to remember. And Sammy was his old coworker, he had to remember. 
"The loops?" Sammy asked, stepping towards Henry, his curiosity peaked.
"Don't you remember the loops? Don't you remember who you used to be?" Henry asked.
Sammy was hesitant before shaking his head. "It doesn't matter, my lord will free me after you have been sacrificed." Sammy said.
"No, he won't." Henry replied. "He never does." He added.
Sammy glared at him. "The sheep is just trying to make you free him, don't listen." Sammy said to himself, turning away.
But the words Henry said wouldn't leave his mind. Maybe that's why Bendy never had freed him before. He shook it off, picking up his microphone to call for Bendy.
Henry struggled in his ropes and was unbound, grabbing his axe and killing searchers on his dash out.