𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"I need to sleep like now," Bonnie muttered as she practically shoved her head into her arms that were folded, so she could use them as a pillow

"I need to sleep like now," Bonnie muttered as she practically shoved her head into her arms that were folded, so she could use them as a pillow. "Sleep, sleep, sleep, is all I can think of right now."

"I don't think you talk about anything but sleeping Bonnie," Blaise muttered from across the breakfast table as she looked up at him, narrowing her eyes at him as he made a face at her. "You're irritated with everything anyone does, Blaise."

"I'll agree on that," I whispered as I stifled a laugh by putting a strawberry in my mouth. Blaise tilted his head as he looked at me, pointing a fork at the both of us. "At least I don't make sleeping my personality."

"At least I have a personality," Bonnie spoke, as he glared at her, she put her head back down—ignoring everything that he said after to her.

"At least I don't cheat on card games," he pointed his eyes at me as I gasped. "I told you I didn't cheat, I don't lie, at least I don't make pointing fingers at people my personality Blaise," I arched my brow as I gave him a look.

"For a reminder that you all so desperately need, I have an amazing personality, you wouldn't be having your daily laughs without me, and I bake," he bragged as Amelia hid her laugh, hiding her face in the Daily Prophet she was holding. "Unlike Evelyn, at least I can make good tea."

"Hey don't put this on me, Bonnie started this with you—I just happened to be the audience coincidentally, also I don't care for such things as making tea," I argued as he rolled his eyes, looking down at his pancakes, he picked up the small jar of honey as he poured it onto his breakfast. "I find it weirdly fascinating that Malfoy can make tea, but you cannot."

My eyes looked around as I saw him having a conversation with Theodore—deeply invested in what they were talking about as he brought up his thumb, wiping the corner of his mouth, turning his gaze to me as my throat tightened. Theodore's gaze flickered back and forth from stroking the back of Bonnie's neck as he looked back at Malfoy, showing his emotions by his hands.

I pulled myself together as I looked back at Blaise who was poking his berries at putting it in his mouth—concentrating on his notes as he read them. I looked back down at my plate as I had only eaten a blueberry scone with hot cocoa on the side. 

"Everything alright?" Amelia asked as I looked up to meet her gaze. 'Everything alright?' Is always a question I never have a proper answer to, because honestly, I don't know what to say, I'm truly not alright but if I say that to another, they'd ask me why, and I wouldn't feel the need to explain why when I can't even understand it myself.

"Yeah everything's fine," I replied as I brought the cup to my lips, taking a sip—as the liquid slightly burned on my tongue, but I liked the pain—the burn. "It doesn't look like it," Amelia talked back as she folded the Daily Prophet and placed it next to her, crossing her arms as she faced me.