Chapter 35

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a few days since we started babysitting duty

It has been a few days since we started babysitting duty. Bella has been beyond annoying not only with Paul and I but with the rest of the pack as well. The only ones that want to be around her are Jake and Seth. I am starting to think that the Cullen's don't want to find the red headed leech and that they are using this time to try to find out what Davina is and what she can do. Tonight it is mine and Jake's turn to watch over Bella's house. I was beyond pissed that I would have to be with Jake for the next four hours as he can't seem to tell Bella no.

Davina was with Rosalie watching over Charlie and would be back home by 8pm. Even though I didn't like my girl with a leech, I knew she would be safe with Rosalie. I waited for Jake at the treaty line since I needed to give Davina her jeep so she could get home. I was sitting in her jeep looking through my phone when Jake walked up to me.

"So how would you feel about hanging out with Bella tonight? Watch a movie or something?" Jake asks with a sly smile on his face, making me glare at him.

"You're joking right?" I ask with annoyance in my voice. "Why would I want to hang out with her?" I ask, starting to get pissed off.

"She just wants to be friends with you and the pack!" Jake says in a defensive tone. "But none of you will give her a chance to even get to know you all." He says with anger in his voice.

"Maybe we don't want to get to know her! Did you ever think of that? Not all of us have our heads up our asses. Or in your case, hers!" I say starting to shake a little. "You need to understand that she is nothing to us, we don't care about her. We care about Davina." I almost yell at him, when Davina and Rosalie pull up. I get out of the jeep and walk over to Davina as she is getting out of the car.

"Hey babe!" She says, giving me a kiss. "I'll see you later Rosalie!" She says as we start to walk over to the jeep. I put my arm around her as we went.

"Hey Beautiful! How was it tonight?" I ask, looking her over. Making sure that she was good and I didn't need to start a war.

"Good... Boring, but good. Me and Rosalie have a few things in common so time went by fast as we talked." She says with a smile. I was glad she had someone to talk to since she lost a lot of her friends when she started to hang around us more.

"That's good!" I say, kissing her head. "Are you going to stay up for me tonight?" I ask as I start to kiss her neck.

"Jared, we need to leave for our shift to watch over Bella." Jake says with an attitude. Davina and I both roll our eyes at him.

"I'll see you in a few hours." I say, giving Davina a heated kiss. I hear Jake growl as I pull away from Davina.

"See you soon!" Davina says, getting into her jeep and driving off.

"Let's get this over with!" I say, heading into the woods.

"So are we hanging out with Bella? Or what?" Jake asks as I look at him like he is stupid.

"NO!" I say with anger and annoyance to my voice. "Look I get that you have feelings for this chick but I don't... My imprint is more important than some chick who thinks that she is something special. When she looks like a fucking little boy and is nasty as shit." I say getting in his face, he growls at me.

It is finally Saturday which means I don't have to babysit Bella's father

It is finally Saturday which means I don't have to babysit Bella's father. The pack also has the day off. So we are going to the beach and having a nice relaxing day. Jared and I were finishing getting ready as Paul was headed out to go and pick up Rachel. Paul is going to tell Rachel about the pack, but since they just started dating he wants to hold off on telling her about him imprinting on her.

I smiled as we arrived at the beach. Emily and Clair are down by the water as Sam and Quil are talking not far from them. I look along the beach and see Jared's ex girlfriend Kim glaring at us. Jared comes around my jeep and puts his arm around me. He looks past me to see what I am looking at. I hear him growl as he pulls me closer as Kim walks over to us with a small smirk on her face.

"I see you moved on from me and with the little hot head!" Kim says, making Jared growl even more.

"What do you want Kim?" Jared says with venom in his voice as he steps in front of me.

"I just want to talk to you. I knew we didn't end things ever well and I wanted to see if you wanted to give us a second chance." She says with a smirk. She used to have Jared wrapped around her finger. So much so it had caused Paul and Jared to not talk for almost six months.

"Kim, we broke up over nine months ago. I've been with Davina for the last three months and I am happy with her. I'm in love with her. I plan on marrying her as soon as she turns eighteen and starting a family with her." Jared says, making her smirk drop.

"You're joking right?" She asks, looking at Jared confused. Jared shakes his head no at her.

"Look Kim... All you need to know is that me and Davina are together and in love. You need to move on because there is no way I am coming back to you." Jared says, pulling me back into his arms and kissing my head.

"Fine then maybe Paul will want to have some fun with me." She says as my brother and Rachel walk up behind her. Paul shakes his head as Rachel scoffs at her.

"No thanks! I'll pass!" My brother says, making Rachel laugh and kiss his cheek. Kim turns around and looks shocked to see not only my brother but Rachel as well. We watch as Kim storms off to her car and drives away. I look at Jared and he gives me a wicked smile. I step back from him, but not quick enough. He throws me over his shoulder and runs towards the water.

"JARED! Don't..." Is what I got out of my mouth before I was thrown into the water. When I come up he is laughing as was my brother. I look to my right and I see Rachel next to me. When she looks at me we both nod our heads. It is on Jared and Paul!