Captured

Chapter 6: Captured

“When you will know what she has done, you will also hate her.

With a brief paise, Lavanya revealed the bitter truth "Before marriage, Khushi Bhabhi was pregnant. She is not my Bhai’s biological daughter.”

WHAT!

Earth came down beneath his feet. Arnav went motionless. The glass he was holding dropped from his hand.

“I was also in the same state by knowing this ugly truth. You know Asr I am feeling a mere stranger now. How a shameless woman she is! Didn’t she have thought about her family reputation before doing such an awful act? I just hate her.” She bangs her fist on the table and stands up angrily.

“I am sorry Asr, I have to go.” With disappointment, she started leaving.

“But lavanya..”

Recovering from shock, he tried to ask something more but she is not in a state to listen anything.

“Bye Asr.”

Herr eyes welled up by the thought of her brother whose life is ruined by Khushi. She went out. Arnav gasped and began thinking speedily.

Many invalid thoughts are making sense now. He started recollecting all the incidences from start to end.

~~~

″Before marriage, khushi bhabhi was pregnant.″ This sentence kept ringing in his mind while he was driving his car aimlessly.

~Flashback~

“Arnavvvv..please..No..Baby..I am about to cum..” She kissed his bare chest just close to his heart and they began rolling and tossing the bed making out under the sheets. He smelled her sweet fragrance while rocking her down.

“Khushi you are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen..” He admired her beautiful body and continued thrusting inside her. She hissed as she reached the last orgasm and she took him upward for another passionate kiss. Their love making continues since several hours and the voice of their moans are echoing outside their bedroom.

“Your purity is mine..Just mine..You are my heart beat, Khushi..Never dare to leave me..I will..” Cut by her.

“Never Arnav. Never.” She kisses his moist eyes getting overwhelmed in joy. “My heart, My love, my soul, my body, my everything is yours now. Every fiber of my existence only belongs to my lover and that is you, only you. I am madly in love with you- Arnav and I will never imagine to hurt you in any way. You are mine and I am yours..ALWAYS.”

“Promise?”

“Of Course, my possessive baby.” She collapsed on the bed breathless once he released from her.

Getting overwhelmed and touched by her words, he took her close and tightened his hold around her waist and kissed her eyes.

“I love you, Khushi.” Arnav said and intertwined his free hand with her. kissing her fingers softly, he looked into her eyes emotionally “I can’t live without you.”

“Me too” She said delightfully and covered herself from his dark eyes. She is feeling shy as his eyes all on her. They both are breathing irregularly after the hot love making session.

~Flashback end~

He applies the break instantly and closes his eyes painfully.

“Khushi was pregnant with my child. That night we made love, Khushi.” He racked his hand through his hairs thinking how could he be so stupid to not think about it. But now everything is crystal clear. Jiya is the culmination of their love.