【03】

【03】

At four o'clock in the morning, Li Changjian and a staff member knocked on Ye Zexi's door and woke Ye Zexi who was still asleep.

Under Li Changjian's explanation, Ye Zexi was confused, and asked a little uncertainly: "I'm on the hot search?"

Li Changjian nodded worriedly.

"With Tang Jing?" Ye Zexi's eyes were filled with confusion.

Li Changjian nodded again.

The assistant next to Li Changjian handed the phone to Ye Zexi, and Ye Zexi took a look. His name and Tang Jing's name were on the fifth most searched hashtag.

Following the hot search was a link to a video. The two people in the video are Ye Zexi and Tang Jing. Ye Zexi looked at the familiar scene. Wasn't this where Tang Jing stopped Ye Zexi in the corridor today?

It was just that there were no other people in the corridor except him and Tang Jing. Who made this video?

Li Changjian always treats Ye Zexi as his own son, and the program team would definitely not post this kind of video on the internet.

So who would it be?

Tang Jing?

Not possible: if this video got released, Tang Jing could use this opportunity to act as a victim to gain everyone's pity; however, for a newcomer who has just debuted, he would be labeled as gay, which is not conducive to future development.

It will be just a temporary popularity, the gain is not worth the loss.

Then——

Li Changjian brought his assistant to Ye Zexi in the middle of the night, then he must have found something.  

Ye Zexi raised his eyes to look at Li Changjian in front of him: "What does Uncle Li think?"

Sure enough, Li Changjian looked at Ye Zexi when he heard the boy ask, his eyes were very guilty: "Zexi, this matter is due to uncle's inadequate supervision."

As soon as the news came out on the Internet, Li Changjian was the first to get the notification. As soon as the staff of "Time Idol" finished their work, they were called to stay behind to have a thorough investigation of the matter.

Finally, half an hour ago, they found the employee who sent the video to the marketing account.

Li Changjian just came to wake Ye Zexi, wanting to ask his opinion.

"I know Tang Jing's personality very well. This matter has nothing to do with him and his team. When the video went viral, he also actively expressed his willingness to cooperate to clarify. I mean, the program team has issued a statement saying that it was just a sitcom rehearsal, you and Tang Jing do not need to respond to that. Tang Jing has already agreed, what do you think?" Li Changjian added.

Ye Zexi didn't speak, instead he read through the comments on Weibo.

"Time Idol" just released its first rehearsal video on the internet. Someone even pointed out Ye Zexi was just lip-syncing in the comments. Now with such a video, all netizens have started to mock Ye Zexi.

More people claimed to be the program staff, confirming that Ye Zexi came to participate in "Time Idol" to chase Tang Jing.

In a short time, the topic got more and more attention from netizens.

Even Ye Zexi's background was being dug up, saying that he was the prince of Starlight Entertainment, and had long been attracted to Tang Jing; and, the two had known each other for a long time.