Pick Off.

Ellesmeere Solar.

"That girl really picking a fight on you." Alisha brows furrowed. It was portrayed on her face that she didn't like what's happening.

"You will never lose to that girl, you got me, Meere?" Sge deeply look at me. I smiled hinting that everything is fine.

I leaned my hand on the table and rest my chin tilting my head. "Did I ever lose to a fight? Besides, she's really kinda out of my reach." Why? Sobrang delusional niya, tapos she never got what the possible outcome she wanted.

"Alisha, don't forget that the one you're encouraging is not a feeble Lady." I smiled widely at what Flaire said, wow, I feel so honoured being praised by a strong woman herself.

"Don't be so much distressed, Ali. I'm not a reckless and cheap person." I vivaciously said.

Ito ang timing na hinahanap ko para ikwento ang nangyayari sa Household namin. Even they cannot accept that claptrap. I mean, who wouldn't doubt on that. Naisip ko na lang na ang daming loopholes sa kwento nitong novel like na 'to.

I felt so crapulence, did I drink too much? Geez. I must enjoying the party.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Why did you drink so much?"  Eclipse asked helping me to get down, I just woke up from the travel.

"My head is spinning." I close my one eye, looking infront of the path. Oh, we're already home.

"Brotherr." I said and hugged Brother Earltone, he get me from Eclipse. "Thank you for bringing my sister home, drunk." Woah, feeling ko labag sa kalooban niya ang sinabi niya.

May pinag usapan pa sila, pero feeling ko na talaga, ramdam na ramdam ko na pipikit na ang talukap ko.

"Bye bye, Eclipse!" I tipsy bid a bye. He smiled and wave at me. I giggles and huged Brother again. "Ellesmeere, if Father knew about this..."

I stand straight suddenly. Bigla ata nawala ang wine sa sa sistema ko, pati antok.

I looked at Brother who's put his clench fist in his mouth laughing at me. Huh, whatever.

"Come on, I go with you to your room." He said and goes with me. I asked where are Brother's, Papa will obviously at his man cave, in the office I mean.

I sat down at the bed. My attention drifted to the door who opened. "You'll rest?"I nodded at him, Brother Exchiel.

"Brother.." I look at the gowns I've bought. "Is it forbidden to buy many gowns?"

"No? As long as you're not at the edge. It is fine." I nodded again like a child listening to him.

"But why it was a big deal from Lady Carolaine?"

"Why?"

"Alisha got irritated when she heard something about me." Lutang na sabi ko.

"What? She's talking behind your back?"

"More or less."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I sighed when these days, Carolaine was still trying to frame me up but ended up back firing at her. I'm really trying hard not to laugh.

Kanina, she fell off the pond. But a maid saw that she jump herself and I was reading a book in the bench cage. Dahilan niya na she like the pond and doesn't notice she jump out.

Father got irritated on how childish she is. Now, she's sick.

But no one visited her.

'I think that child is desperate.'

'I agree..'

I passed through some gossip from the maids. Sorry, Carolaine. The luck is in my side.

I may be the villainess in the novel, but I'm the protagonist on my own accord.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My sixtenth birthday, oh me and Skylar's birthday are coming up.

It's time to stop this madness, I'm preparing for the meantime for the revelations.

"Father, her light magic are like Mother's.." I guessed she already show the Magic in her.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Father voice roared at Carolaine.

I'm simoly watching them at the center table.

"H-Huh? It's my magic.." natatakot na salita ni Carolaine.

I become serious.

This.. will be a great clue.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So why am I lost? Geez. It's been a while since I've entered the North Forest. I ride on Snowflakes. I was telling him how great her mother was protecting him and me.

I asked Snowflakes to stop when I saw the familiar place.

"Snowflakes, there is where I've met your Mother.."  I said caressing his fur. He made a sound.

"This is where you made a contract with me?" I hugged him.

"Yes, your mother leave you in my care.."  I said reminiscing the past.

'How are you? I hope you are watching over us. It's been a while since I've got to visit you. Your child, Snowflakes grown up to be a great Beast. We're protecting each other. He also had an Older Brother, Fiercy, which helps him and watching him. I hope you're happy where ever you are.'

Tears escaped in my eyes, she really have a special place in my heart. "Mom.. thank you for bringing me into this world. I've got a family on my own now, I love you, Mom." I hugged Snowflakes as I heard his growl.

After giving our respect to the Great Mythical Beast, Nine Tailed Fox, we started to travel again and go on. I've wanted to show this to Snoflakes since he's a grown up Beast.

"Where are we?" My mouth hangs open when.. we got lost. "There's a cave, Meere." I look at Fiercy heading towards the cave. Huh? Where part of the North Forest is this? It has a different vibes.

"I can sense some Magic, Meere." Snowflakes become alert as he said that. I activated my Nullification Field and also carefully, we entered the Cave.

Okay, why does a twin baby dragon doing here?!