08. Where do you live?

Will :)

All three of them??

Adaline

All three of them. Not one said yes.

Will :)

Can't you ask your roommate to go?

Adaline

Dante? They can't go on a fake with me and Ian because Ian already knows that they're dating Madi

We all went to highschool together

Will :)

://

I'm sorry Adaline

This all sucks

Adaline

Yeah. I'll find someone though

Will :)

You will

Tinder's always an option

Adaline

No. I would never.

The girl is too busy texting Wilbur to pay attention to the movie playing on the tv in front of her. Dante waves a hand in front of her way and she looks up.

      "Hello?" They wave their hand in front of her face one more time before Adaline blinks back to reality.

       "Sorry, just texting someone back-"

      "No excuses, movie night is important." Dante snatches the phone out of her hand, Adaline struggles to wrestle it back for a few seconds but ultimately gives up. Dante was on varsity football for four years, she's not getting it back until they say she can.

Adaline instead crosses her arms and brings her knees up so that they're resting on the arm of the couch. It's not like she was doing anything important either way.

Her and Dante are watching some random movie off of Netflix, it's not a tradition or a set day or anything, it's just something they decide to do every now and again. Adaline's never missed it, and she's never been on her phone during the movie either.

She tries to focus on the zombie movie in front of her but her mind starts to wander. The minecraft championship thing is coming up in a few days, and while it's not like she thinks it's a super big deal, she knows that both Clay, Wilbur, and Techno do. When she's not studying her ass off or working, she's been on discord calls with the three of them practicing.

There's a muffled buzzing noise but Adaline can only assume that it's Dante's phone, she always has hers on silent.

      "Who's Clay-" Dante questions, Adaline immediately looks at him with a confused expression. Dante is holding her phone, Adaline immediately grabs it out of their hand.

      "A friend," Adaline opens her phone, the next is just asking if she wants to play jackbox tonight. "Dream."

      "Right, a friend, that's totally why you have notifications on for him. Very believable, Addy." Dante nods, obviously sarcastic. 

Adaline rolls her eyes. "I think I'd know if he's my friend or not."

     "Adrien Agreste headass-" Dante starts teasing, only to be hit in the arm by Adaline.

     "You're literally twenty one years old, why do you still watch those kids shows?" Adaline chastises.

Dante promptly scoffs and crosses their arms, turning away like a child about to throw a fit.  "Because of the romance, Adaline, the romance."