Chapter thirteen

Flinn above

~one week later~
Rumors p.o.v.
It has been a week since the guys agreed that we all could be mates, but a few days ago Flinn had to leave and talk to the council to check if it was okay to have two mates just in case and I have felt the effect of him being gone for so long. I have been in slight depression and only tyler could get me out of that, but sadly he's been so busy with alpha work that he hardly gets to see me.

Today Flinn should be coming back and I'm so excited, he said that he had a surprise for me and Andrea (my demon). Me and Tyler were snuggling on the coach watching spongebob while he still had a little free time when there was a knock on the door, Tyler went to answer it and when he came back he had Flinn with him.

I jumped up and hugged Flinn and Tyler to death "I'm glad I can both have you here with me finally" I said, they hugged back until a Tristan ran in "alpha we need you, the older boys sent me to get you to train them...oh hey Rumor!" He said.

I frowned as Tyler left but he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before he walked out, Flinn nudged me and I turned to look at him "so ready for your surprise" he asked, I nodded my head and he started taking me out into the woods. Soon we reached a clearing "okay so since you found me, your demon mate, you can get your wings but you have to let Andrea out though" he told me as I let Andrea take control.

Andreas p.o.v. (Rumors demon)
I smiled as Rumor let me take control and looked at Flinn "what's next?" I asked. He smiled "think of wings on your back and concentrate" he told me.

Soon I felt a searing pain in my back and took I caught black feathers in the corner of my eye, I ran towards a lake that was at the edge of the clearing and saw black feathered wings on my back "now concentrate and think of your wings flapping and try to fly" I started concentrating and soon I felt my feet leave the ground.

Before I knew what was happening an arrow flew by my ear, Flinn growled and flew up next to me "who was that?" I asked, we looked around until we spotted the teens from the pack practicing different types of weapons and one girl was practicing archery. I guess she thought we were birds and she was using us for target practice.

Flinn and I started playing around with her trying to get her aggravated and then Tyler walked over to check her progress, he saw that she wasn't doing to well.

All of a sudden she started flirting with him and I growled, she turned back with her bow and arrows and tried to shoot me one more time. I noticed that she was still flirting with Tyler and I started loosing my temper, she shot one more time and right as it was about to hit me I slid to the side and blew Flinn's and my cover because we were acting like birds and I guess that she finally noticed that we weren't birds.

She leaned over to Tyler's ear and whispered to him as she pointed at us, his eyes darkened and he growled. One pack member handed him a microphone "GET DOWN HERE ROUGES (rouges as in fallen angles or random demons) RIGHT NOW" i mimicked him while Kathrine whimpered and Rumored gave a small laugh (remember this is still Rumors demons p.o.v.).

We flew down right behind the tree line in front of the training field they were using and started walking out, I noticed that all the teens had their weapons pointed towards us and I laughed "heyyyyyyy Tyler look look Flinn showed me how to get my wings" I said as I jumped up and down like a five year old.

His jaw hung open "Rumor...?" He stated/asked me. I shrugged "sorta, I'm Rumors demon Andrea" I then turned to the left a little "and you missy-" I ran in front of the girl who was flirting with Tyler earlier "-stay away from my mate!" I hissed.

I smiled and yawned "well please don't shoot at Flinn and me next time and I'm going to take a nap so bye y'all" I said as I gave Tyler and Flinn a peck on the cheek. Today has been and eventful day!