15.

𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻
- 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 -
꧁꧂

𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻- 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 -꧁꧂

-

" and if you wanna scream out bllrd you gotta pay for that " I sung aloud with riyah while we got ready to go too tray and yaz bonfire.

" Pooh shiesty really my man with his fine ass" riyah fancied.

" that nigga ugly as fuck " i defined my curls with water.

" bitch don't hate " she rolled her eyes at me.

i laughed.

" you ready ? we a whole hour late and yaz keep blowing my phone up "

" yep , I'm ready " she applied lipgloss in the mirror and we headed to Chris house.

" don't Alicia stay around the street from him or something ? " riyah asked

" mmhm , why you ask that ? "

" i was just asking " she shrugged

we pulled up too the kickback and it was a lot of people there like , I started to turn around and go back home but I knew somebody saw my car so I just parked and got out.

" about time y'all made it " yaz came and hugged me and riyah.

" beauty takes time gir " riyah said hugging her back.

" come on , come back here with us " yaz said leading us to where he , tray and fazo was sitting by the campfire.

" hey y'all " I walked up and spoke. tray spoke back and fazo just looked at me.

inner thoughts { fuck you too }

" y'all ain't tell us everybody and they daddy was gone be here " riyah looked around the bonfire

" aye what time it is ? " fazo asked riyah

" 6:19 "

" ight tray I'm finna go get a haircut , I'll be back bruh" he said as he walked off and left

" what's his problem ? " I asked

" he go through a lot , he'll come around " tray said and I nodded.

-
𝟽:𝟹𝟽 𝙿𝙼
-

" riyah come to the bathroom with me right quick" I said , I been having to pee for like 20 minutes I just ain't wanna be awkward.

" okay " she got up and went into the house with me

" excuse me " I said moving through a crowd of people making it upstairs to the bathroom FINALLY.

I used the bathroom and stuff , by the time I came back out riyah was gone. like bitch I wouldn't have asked you to come with me if I didn't want you to stay.