chapter15

Start

Sid take Sana in a room holding her hand she is just observing him follow him.
He make her sit in a couch and go near a drawer take out firstaid box.
She took out his jacket.
He came near her and sit next to her took her arm and clean the blood.
Sana is stare him but he never make a eye contact with her .
He is just looking at her wound .
Sid clean it and do a bandage .
Sid-without looking at her aaa you sleep here I am in next room call me if you want anything and going to leave .
Sana hold his hand he didn't look at her but did what she want.
She felt hurt as he avoid her it make her eye moist.
Sana didn't understand why he is behaving wired.

Sana POV
I have face today a lot of problem but I forgot everything just when I saw him . My safest and protective place in this world is his arm.
I feel like no one can harm me when he is with me.

She hold his hand and there is a cut she take first aid ,
But sid ta he his hand back and said its OK mujhe adat h.

Sana hold his hand and start his dressing and said gandi adat h.
She flow air in his wound and out cream sid didn't feel any pain he just feel her breath.
Sid get up and said sleep now and move and close the door.
Sana look at close door a tear drop from her eyes.
She take his jacket and hug it and sleep on couch.
Sid go to his room and close the door ,
He fell so restlessness,
He take out cigratre and puff it he continued puffin it Sana image again and again came to his mind.

Sid POV
I try hard to forget her, this month is almost like hell for me .I make myself stay away from her thought also. But we meet again when I saw her my heart beats which is dead for that time  when didn't saw her.It pain a lot when I make away from me.
But this time I didn't make her close to me .
I leave them safely there home .
I don't want that pain again.

In morning ,
Sunlight fall on sid face who is sleeping on sofa he rub his eyes and get up .
He take a bath and change ,
He came to dadi room and find no one
Dari come from bathroom and find sid in room
Sid-aap tic h ya mai doctor KO call karu.
Dadi -no I am fine beta..
Sid look at her and then said appka ka bag h yaha ap fresh ho jaeye  I will send breakfast for you both.
Sana also get up and look here and there then she remember the incident she run in Dadi room .
Sana came running and hug her dadi
Dadi also hug her back .
Sid is still there he look the duo and laugh on his destiny that he never have anyone to love.

Sana kiss her dadi cheek and said you are OK na dadi.
Dadi ha mera bacha and kiss her back sid leave from there.
Both freshen up and change .
Sana dress

his maid make breakfast and put it on trolley

Maid take trolley to their room and leave sid enter and said to dadi aap breakfast kar lo I Will arrange a car for you to drop your home.
Dadi smile and nods.
Sana is continually gazing him but he never look at her .
She feel hurt by his behavior.
sid is going to leave when Dadi said suno sid turn and look at her to say farther dadi came to sid hold his hand and take him in room make him sit on bed and said eat with us.
Sid is going to up but dadi put her hand on his head and ruffle his hair and said if u are not eating with us we are also not .
Sid keep quiet
Sana just love to see the best person of her life in such a good ways .
She never share her dadi love with anyone but she love to see sid glitters eyes.
Dadi make moral and feed  both.
Sid eye almost filled with water but he control his emotions.
Dadi take rest .
Sid is in his room balcony in a call,
Sana want to talk him
So she move to his room and find him sitting in couch  his hand is rubbing his temple and her legs are shake in table.
She smile and remember him always at same position she came in and close the door .

......
Let see next
I know chota update h pr rat me ek or update dungi ......
Tabtak follow me  vote me........
and do a lot of  comment...😘😘😘